Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model X White Satin w Chrome Delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also powder coated the wheels black satin and wrapped inside carbon fiber on dash.

Attachments

• Ghost 2.jpg
    Ghost 2.jpg
    731.1 KB · Views: 322
  • The Ghost.jpg
    The Ghost.jpg
    677.5 KB · Views: 284
Reactions: XLR82XS and z168
Pics of the dash! I'm debating to either wrap my dash or replace it will real CF.
My Model X before this came with carbon fiber. This time around, I went for distance and ordered the LR Model X so CB was not an option. The wrap you see is exactly like the CB on my prior Tesla. It also feels like the prior CB. Highly recommend. Sorry for the crappy dash photo....it looks a lot better than the photo. CB dash.jpg

Attachments

• CB tray.jpg
    CB tray.jpg
    554.2 KB · Views: 257
My Model X before this came with carbon fiber. This time around, I went for distance and ordered the LR Model X so CB was not an option. The wrap you see is exactly like the CB on my prior Tesla. It also feels like the prior CB. Highly recommend. Sorry for the crappy dash photo....it looks a lot better than the photo. View attachment 518018

Nice. This looks good. Did you do it yourself or have someone install? I have one quote around $500 to do all the pieces inside (dash, doors, center console). Real CF I found at ocarbon for $2000 which is a steep jump -- but is real CF.