Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model X Windshield Washer Not Working - Fuse Location ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just bought a used Model X Performance and the windshield washer is not working.
Found out it is hard to find fuse box diagrams for Tesla cars.
Found out a known good new windshield washer motor will not work either.
Question - Does anyone have a Model X fuse box diagram showing which fuse the washer motor would happen to be on?

ABC2D - Thanks however we have seen this diagram before and don’t believe this particular diagram to be compatible with the 2020 Model x since there are many discrepancies such as ;mF115 not used (2020 model has a 10A fuse), F116 10A fuse (2020 model not used), F118 25A windshield wiper (2020 model not used), F120 30A fuse (2020 model not used).

We even tied using the “automatic wiper Beta mode” and still no windshield washer.

We live over 200 miles from the nearest Tesla service center and would be willing to correct this issue ourselves if possible…..not scared of a little work…..much easier than a trip to a service center.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Problem Solved.....Operator Error......Myself......seems the washer push button has two (2) steps, the first just makes wiper work and second further in makes the washer work. So my first post shows how little I know about this car.....

BTW - the Beat automatic wiper mode on my car runs the wipers way too much.......unless this is also another "operator error" ?
At least I did figure out how to use launch mode and it functioned correctly !!!