Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available 2020 Model Y LR Black/White/FSD/23K Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe in wasting a lot of time and BS around. Selling my wife's Y to get the X. Car is financed with a local credit union but I hold title in hand. All very easy transaction as we meet there, you pay for car with bank certified funds or wire. Title will be signed either once certified bank funds have been verified or wire has been received.

Don't ask me how many miles to 100% because that really doesn't matter as if you know these cars, that number changes with many factors. It does get plugged in everyday to 90% set limit.

Not gonna post a bunch of pics. Everyone can easily google what a Black/White Model Y looks like. If you are serious and want pics of anything, feel free to PM and I'll get them to you.

Again, I don't want to waste a lot of time and BS around, so here goes

The Good:
Black Exterior
White Interior
5 seats
Full Self Driving
Tow Hitch
20" Induction Wheels
Full Tesmanian Mats in all areas (Interior, Trunk, Frunk, behind second row seats). Protection in every place needed.
Tinted windows 15% front and 5% rear
Mud Flaps
RPM Trunk Still Plate Covers-Stainless Steel
RPM Center Console Matte Black Covers
RPM Front and Rear Door Sill Coves TPE Rubber
New tires have less than 5K miles
Clean Carfax report no accidents

The Bad:
Rims have some curb rash. All easily repairable if you know someone who does curb rash repair.

Front windshield has a bullseye rock hit on the passenger side. Picture shown below. Has been there for several months and has not gotten worse. I took it to Safelite and they also said they don't expect the rock hit to get worse. If you want to get a new windshield some insurance companies have replacement or use comp coverage. Again has not been a big deal but I have adjusted price accordingly.

Enjoy picking apart the listing like most of you folks do! I enjoy it as well...LOL

Located in Tulsa, OK.

Asking $68000

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 7.46.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 7.46.18 PM.png
    226.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_4416.jpg
    IMG_4416.jpg
    788.3 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.