Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model Y - White - White - FSD - Full Wrap PPF - Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I love this car but life calls and it's time to sell.

2020 Model Y - Current mileage: 7,172 *
  • White Exterior
  • White Interior
  • Full Self Driving
  • Completely wrapped in XPEL Ultimate PPF by Gulf Coast Auto Shield in Houston, TX
  • Ceramic Coat
  • Tinted front and windshield. Front is just dark enough to match rear while having good visibility at night. Windshield is hardly noticeable and was mostly just to reject heat. If I remember correctly, GCAS did 8%..
  • GCAS painted the Tesla T badges red
  • Quick Bandit front plate mount
  • 40XXX VIN
Delivery Issues
  • I did have to have them replace the plastics on the driver seat because they were scratched
  • Frunk realigned
  • Lift gate aligned
  • Rear bumper cover was popping out in one spot
  • Headliner had a stain on it
  • Rear view mirror was chipped
All issues were fixed right away. No issues since.

Price: $57,000

Open to reasonable offers.

These pictures are older, I don't have any with the tint done but I will get some next time I am in the car!
MSJonh1.jpg

yHwqfF7.jpg
Mcxjsor.jpg
kbwcQ6M.jpg
volYMiR.jpg

*The mileage will be increasing as I have to travel to San Antonio this weekend and this is my only vehicle

Pricing details:
Full PPF wrap, ceramic and tint was $6,000 which I am basically just eating at the current price. Car includes FSD $10,000 value that might go up in the future. Wrap has a 10 year warranty. Open to reasonable offers.

I can deliver the car with-in reasonable distance for the right price.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions. I will get updated photos ASAP.

Here is a link to a google photos album. Much easier to share this than add all the photos in a post. Hopefully this is ok!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6rQwJ9vZ8RyPz1Jx6

The really close-up shots where you can see the PPF Lines are there so you can see it was professionally done. I can find the invoice if you want it. The vast majority of the lines are tucked in or right up to the edges of body panels and you can't tell that they are there. I make sure to clean the lines well when I wash the car so they don't collect dirt. The wrap has a 10 year warranty from XPEL since it was professionally installed and it should be good at any XPEL dealer in the nation, at least that is what I was told.

Wow nice job! I ended up selling my Performance Y with FSD, 10k miles to a dealer for $59.5, was really trying to get a bit more.
I was actually at the dealership looking to trade it in on a C7 Z06 and this dude was looking to trade his BMW in on a model S they had. They low balled both us on our trades and we over heard each other and made good deal! Was pretty funny actually. Poor dealership lost two trades and two car sales in one night :p

Reactions: El joe and MJP.P3D-
I was actually at the dealership looking to trade it in on a C7 Z06 and this dude was looking to trade his BMW in on a model S they had. They low balled both us on our trades and we over heard each other and made good deal! Was pretty funny actually. Poor dealership lost two trades and two car sales in one night :p
Ha! Love it!