Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 model year 3D Maxpider

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my 2020 Model 3 3D MAXpider mats and I have to say that I’m really happy about the badge plate. I read lots of complaints about the logos and I was ready to alter them. I thought it was just painted white vinyl but to my surprise the badge is chrome and black with raised lines. Also, the mats look much lighter in the photos. They are black..much darker than they appear. Purchased a few days ago on Amazon. Keepers.
Still waiting for the car to put them in!

Attachments

• D22856A2-FDC1-47DF-88FB-9B090DDC8A1D.jpeg
    D22856A2-FDC1-47DF-88FB-9B090DDC8A1D.jpeg
    178.8 KB · Views: 98
Just got my 2020 Model 3 3D MAXpider mats and I have to say that I’m really happy about the badge plate. I read lots of complaints about the logos and I was ready to alter them. I thought it was just painted white vinyl but to my surprise the badge is chrome and black with raised lines. Also, the mats look much lighter in the photos. They are black..much darker than they appear. Purchased a few days ago on Amazon. Keepers.
Still waiting for the car to put them in!
They do wear out fast and then they'll just be black which isn't terrible. Would be nice if they were smooth so they didn't collect dirt so easy.