Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 model year 3D Maxpider

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody ever heard of, or bought from, autoanything(dot)com? They have maxpiders for 20% off. Seems too good to be true...

Back in 2017 I ordered a Rola cargo organizer for our MS from them. No problems and ordered on the 8th and arrived on the 12th so shipped promptly. They do decent sales several times a year around the holidays expecially.

I know they were having problems getting Maxpiders in a while ago when they first came out for the Model 3, seems someone else seemed to have captured a lot of inventory back then, and people who ordered from them got tired of waiting and people weren't happy. But this was true for even some Amazon orders I think, so hard to judge fairly. I think the factory was having problems keeping up with inventory for the new Model 3 (they do runs for many other manufacturers' cars) and we know how the Model 3 took off in popularity so resellers were never sure when shipments from overseas would come in. Lots of postponements back then. We have Maxpiders kagus in our MS and Model 3 (full car set incl frunk & cargo) but had ordered them from PartCatalog. PartCatalog has a sale going now (10% off) but Autoanything's prices right now are lower. When I last spoke with U-Ace, the manufacturer of the Maxpider kagu mats, I was told that Autoanything was one of their accounts so I'm sure the product is legit. You might want to check to make sure they are in stock now and when they will ship. Even more Model 3s are being produced and winter is here for many looking for mat protection. Hope that helps answer your question.

• Helpful
Reactions: TheTonester
Anybody ever heard of, or bought from, autoanything(dot)com? They have maxpiders for 20% off. Seems too good to be true...

Not sure if you've ordered the 3D MaxPiders yet -- but I just did off AutoAnything. I've seen some reports of people getting them for $160 off AutoAnything, but none of the coupon codes worked for me... So I decided to open up a chat session with then and chatted with Tony B. Explained to him that I've heard people getting the mats for $160, but I couldn't get any of the coupon codes to work.. He told me to hold on for a second -- then he sent me a link to an updated cart.... With these suckers at $160!! So as of now -- I can't say enough about the order experience. Was easy and painless.. Hopefully the rest of the process goes as well.

Reactions: Roadblock and onshi
Not sure if you've ordered the 3D MaxPiders yet -- but I just did off AutoAnything. I've seen some reports of people getting them for $160 off AutoAnything, but none of the coupon codes worked for me... So I decided to open up a chat session with then and chatted with Tony B. Explained to him that I've heard people getting the mats for $160, but I couldn't get any of the coupon codes to work.. He told me to hold on for a second -- then he sent me a link to an updated cart.... With these suckers at $160!! So as of now -- I can't say enough about the order experience. Was easy and painless.. Hopefully the rest of the process goes as well.

dude thanks for the heads up! I did the same thing today and Ryan E. adjusted my cart to show a $160 price. Really prompt/helpful service.

Thank you for the tip! I mentioned it and they were kind enough to give me the $160 price!

Reactions: QS01
Also got the discount! Was also able to get the same discount for the trunk and frunk mats. I believe it is an additional 5% off everything. Pretty amazing experience :)

• Informative
Reactions: BulldogsRus
I received the set from AutoAnything for my 2020 Sleeper.

The front fits well but I think they changed the rear mats. Take a look at how the cutouts no longer go to the edge of the seat rails. If you try to move the mat forward, the middle section of the mat would go up the back of the center console.

Can someone with a 2020 post photos of the rear mat once you receive it?

Attachments

• B7CFC47F-0F80-41CC-A28A-2AEE8BD53519.jpeg
    B7CFC47F-0F80-41CC-A28A-2AEE8BD53519.jpeg
    647.4 KB · Views: 419
  • 7D4DBD30-1442-4D96-84E8-83458C5F20AD.jpeg
    7D4DBD30-1442-4D96-84E8-83458C5F20AD.jpeg
    902.4 KB · Views: 329
  • D1E56421-C72B-4281-A137-6D37D08D1576.jpeg
    D1E56421-C72B-4281-A137-6D37D08D1576.jpeg
    946.8 KB · Views: 338
  • 5E114380-E770-4670-8FEB-1AADEF7EAC5C.jpeg
    5E114380-E770-4670-8FEB-1AADEF7EAC5C.jpeg