Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 MS LR battery 100% = 362mi?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my 2020 Model S Long Range and with 6 miles on it, 363 miles was max. Wonder if this is expected calculated range vs. EPA estimate?
Question: Anyone else notice odd defects & performance issues on the 2019/2020 Raven?
I have the following:
1) Large gap between border and glass roof top that is highly noticeable with lights on (can see wires/electronics)
2) putty/glue at the weld joint of undercarriage on right front wheel well (but not left) - plugging holes/leaks?
3) erratic autopilot behavior - almost side-swiped a truck with on ramp to highway
4) scratches on center console cover
5) 1 inch gap of bunched seal on passenger side door

• Funny
Reactions: Mountainsnbird
Just picked up my 2020 Model S Long Range and with 6 miles on it, 363 miles was max. Wonder if this is expected calculated range vs. EPA estimate?
Question: Anyone else notice odd defects & performance issues on the 2019/2020 Raven?
I have the following:
1) Large gap between border and glass roof top that is highly noticeable with lights on (can see wires/electronics)
2) putty/glue at the weld joint of undercarriage on right front wheel well (but not left) - plugging holes/leaks?
3) erratic autopilot behavior - almost side-swiped a truck with on ramp to highway
4) scratches on center console cover
5) 1 inch gap of bunched seal on passenger side door
2020 Ms LR. No major cosmetic issues here. Did have door molding/seal folded/rolled. Have to keep unfolding it on the drivers side.

Charged to 100% and range only ready 362 max. I know it’s only 11 mi off the advertised 373 but....Should I ever expect to see 373?
I have exactly the same situation with brand new car 2020 model S raven just today. I talked with them (Tesla Customer Service), That seems to be the norm. The same day, as soon as I got home, I charged it to 100% and it showed 362 miles range. Then, I take her for a drive to reach exactly the same percentage as it was on the delivery ( The car had 6 miles and 88% with 315 miles range). Now, it shows 320 miles for 88%. Which is about 363 if it will be 100%. So, yes it is normal. Enjoy your new car!

Reactions: Mountainsnbird