Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 MS Performance w/FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm considering selling my 2020 Model S Performance to fund a Plaid. My car:

2020 MS Performance
White with white interior (with chrome delete)
full tint
21" wheels
FSD
~10k miles
340 miles at 100% charge
Unlimited free supercharging (I don't think this transfers :()
All weather mats and never used carpet mats
Seattle, WA

Any thoughts on what a fair price would be? Any offers?

Cheers!

my suggestion on determining fair price? Takea few mins to scan onlyusedtesla.com, Carvana, Vroom, Carmax, Autotrader listings. Search on your year/model. Average out what you feel is the right ballpark for the current market based on your findings.

Note: Many of the non-private sellers will sometimes list the car showing FSD on the screen. Then in fine print will state "we are not liable for anything removed by Tesla post-sale via software updates". Make sure you are comparing apples to apples during your research.

my suggestion on determining fair price? Takea few mins to scan onlyusedtesla.com, Carvana, Vroom, Carmax, Autotrader listings. Search on your year/model. Average out what you feel is the right ballpark for the current market based on your findings.

Note: Many of the non-private sellers will sometimes list the car showing FSD on the screen. Then in fine print will state "we are not liable for anything removed by Tesla post-sale via software updates". Make sure you are comparing apples to apples during your research.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll do that.

They are not selling for anywhere near that. You have sellers listed them that high but one just sold for $92K with 6K miles FSD etc. He started at $103K and kept dropping now that the Plaid is available in a short time the S will lose their overvalued prices for the last 3 months. Most sellers are living in a fantasy world cuz they were selling for a lot just the last 2-3 months when supply was low. Now everyone is trying too sell them for ridiculous prices and bringing the values back to normal. I really see none selling that have the listed above $94K. TSportline sold a completely customized one with Bentley interior, custom stereo, etc for $120K. I was going to buy it but the ruined it with Superman logos lol. They claimed it had $70K in upgrades which seems like BS to me.

When was yours manufactured? I’m looking for one with a manufacturer date of Oct. 2020 or later. Do you have the window sticker? I know they were around $106K new towards the end when they stopped production.

FYI here is what a brand new Model S 2020 Raven costs with every upgrade.
All the owners out there need to pull your head out the sand and list your car at a price that will actually end up selling, or continue to lose more money now that the Plaid has been released. The market for the S is going to plummet now for used S’s. So for the ones who weren’t too greedy congrats for the rest, good luck.

B932111F-6E87-40C7-8992-33FEFFB3829A.jpeg

E12182FC-5F2A-4A2A-94A4-473C3C158118.jpeg
A5A6C2E2-DDB8-4015-A414-0B860A5D3E25.jpeg

Last edited: