Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 MYP Performance OEM Carbon Fiber Spoiler for sale New York

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Rodney!

Looking for a hot receptacle
Feb 15, 2022
New friggin yawk
Hello all! I have up for sale a nearly new Performance OEM Carbon Fiber Spoiler off of a 2020 MYP. I purchased it from a friend who went with the Ninte spoiler. I was going to install it on my LR MY, but changed my order to a MYP, so I no longer need it. The spoiler is in perfect shape, with no blemishes that I can see. It will need a new application of 3M tape.

Located in Brewster, NY zip 10509. Willing to drive a reasonable distance to facilitate sale. $300
rearspoiler1.jpg
rearspoiler2.jpg
rearspoiler3.jpg
rearspoiler4.jpg

Thanks for looking! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all! I have up for sale a nearly new Performance OEM Carbon Fiber Spoiler off of a 2020 M3P. I purchased it from a friend who went with the Ninte spoiler. I was going to install it on my LR M3, but changed my order to a M3P, so I no longer need it. The spoiler is in perfect shape, with no blemishes that I can see. It will need a new application of 3M tape.

Located in Brewster, NY zip 10509. Willing to drive a reasonable distance to facilitate sale. $300
View attachment 774486View attachment 774487View attachment 774488View attachment 774489

Thanks for looking! :cool:
Would you ship?

Reactions: Rodney!