Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Q4 'M' delivery club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator comment - renamed from "November 'M' delivery club"

Didn't see a thread so thought I'd start one.
I should be getting my LR blue/black this Friday. I assume I will be among the first facelift cars in the UK?

Chip in and share.
Does anyone have the collection checklist to hand?

Thanks
C :cool:

Picking mine up Thursday am!! gotta be close to the first to pick up.

Wow that's the earliest I've seen I think! Where are you collecting from?

I rang up today to give the nudge on the final invoice so I can pay. Got the reg number sent at the same time, she said the reg number should be auto-SMSed 7 days before (I collect next Tuesday). I was unclear on the mudguard extensions being included or not, so got confirmation that they are included... another thing for the checklist!

• Informative
Reactions: Chrisgillett

I rang up today to give the nudge on the final invoice so I can pay. Got the reg number sent at the same time, she said the reg number should be auto-SMSed 7 days before (I collect next Tuesday). I was unclear on the mudguard extensions being included or not, so got confirmation that they are included... another thing for the checklist!

I'm now 3 days away and don't have a registration - time to get on the phone!!
Good to know about the mudguard extensions .

Picking up from Birmingham

Anyone picking up from Birmingham this Monday 23rd?
I think I'm all set now they sent through the registration plate. Insurance sorted (surprisingly didn't get asked for any extra money going from a 17 plate VW Polo GTi) Gap Insurance sorted and train ticket booked.

Birmingham seems to be the place for earlier pickups! Lucky chaps.

Finalised everything today and 'had the call' about it being contactless delivery. Asked about earlier delivery slots, no luck. So Dartford on Tuesday for me... going to be a long weekend.

Birmingham seems to be the place for earlier pickups! Lucky chaps.

Finalised everything today and 'had the call' about it being contactless delivery. Asked about earlier delivery slots, no luck. So Dartford on Tuesday for me... going to be a long weekend.

No call yet but just had a second text this week first one confirming the reg and second one confirm everything including pickup on Wednesday.

Going to be an even longer weekend for me...

• Funny
Reactions: MrJaffro
I Have had a text or call everyday from tesla since Monday to confirm everything is still on schedule so they really do ramp up the communication on the run in to collection!

not long to go now!!! 10am needs to come sooner!!

Hi, first post here, but long time reader.
I’m at the Birmingham Tesla SC, and they have Model 3 refresh in the car park ready for collection. I can confirm they all have new headlights!!! Nothing like the North American or Hong Kong refreshed cars delivered

I pick up my car next Thursday, I am so excited

Attachments

• 8ADBFA79-EA23-457A-862F-A33250A91B0F.jpeg
    8ADBFA79-EA23-457A-862F-A33250A91B0F.jpeg
    301 KB · Views: 249
  • 11A09896-196B-4163-A8C2-D8C6E1D85C15.jpeg
    11A09896-196B-4163-A8C2-D8C6E1D85C15.jpeg
    405.2 KB · Views: 110