Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Q4 'M' delivery club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm collecting today from Birmingham Small Heath but have about a 90 mile drive home. If there isn't enough charge in the car has anyone collected from Birmingham this past week, are the superchargers up and running yet? They aren't on the tesla find us map, but I've seen a YouTube video from the dealer 3 months ago showing work had started.
Thanks
Steve

I'm collecting today from Birmingham Small Heath but have about a 90 mile drive home. If there isn't enough charge in the car has anyone collected from Birmingham this past week, are the superchargers up and running yet? They aren't on the tesla find us map, but I've seen a YouTube video from the dealer 3 months ago showing work had started.
Thanks
Steve

you should be fine, I picked up on Thursday last week from Birmingham and the car was still connected to the wall charger, had 290 miles of range.. but the super chargers are up and running also so either way you'll get home..

Collecting on Wednesday and just had a phone call from Tesla saying that the left repeater camera isn't working and if I still wanted to collect or push the delivery back :( Still going to collect and book a mobile service appointment. Looks like Tesla are checking the camera issues before collection.

• Informative
Reactions: Chrisgillett
Collecting on Wednesday and just had a phone call from Tesla saying that the left repeater camera isn't working and if I still wanted to collect or push the delivery back :( Still going to collect and book a mobile service appointment. Looks like Tesla are checking the camera issues before collection.

Shame, but good sign here is that someone is actually looking over these cars before they are being distributed! I see this overall as a massive step forward (to a level standard car companies would consider basic 10 years ago...)

Oh the topic of mobile service appointments. I don't see any available? I have a few minor issues with my car coming to light after a few days, but reporting through the app it says I have to wait and bring the car to Bristol in late December. Have I been looking in the wrong place?