Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Q4 'M' delivery club

NewbieT

Aug 16, 2019
North West
With the 2019 I swapped the boot lights with Abstract Ocean ones because the OEM lights were so dim.Can anyone tell me what the trunk lights are like on the 2020, are they bright enough?

Goatex

Nov 18, 2020
Scotland
With the 2019 I swapped the boot lights with Abstract Ocean ones because the OEM lights were so dim.Can anyone tell me what the trunk lights are like on the 2020, are they bright enough?
How long did they take to arrive from the States just out of interest? I ordered some at the start of the month and no sign of them yet.

Acko1985

Jun 26, 2020
UK
I had the same issue trying to use this card to open the passenger door but apparently you can’t do it. My other issue is when I unlock the car both doors on the drivers side unlock but not the passenger ones

Stevo147

Jul 15, 2020
Peterborough
I'm collecting today from Birmingham Small Heath but have about a 90 mile drive home. If there isn't enough charge in the car has anyone collected from Birmingham this past week, are the superchargers up and running yet? They aren't on the tesla find us map, but I've seen a YouTube video from the dealer 3 months ago showing work had started.
Thanks
Steve

Wuddie

Sep 18, 2020
Halesowen
I'm collecting today from Birmingham Small Heath but have about a 90 mile drive home. If there isn't enough charge in the car has anyone collected from Birmingham this past week, are the superchargers up and running yet? They aren't on the tesla find us map, but I've seen a YouTube video from the dealer 3 months ago showing work had started.
Thanks
Steve

you should be fine, I picked up on Thursday last week from Birmingham and the car was still connected to the wall charger, had 290 miles of range.. but the super chargers are up and running also so either way you'll get home..

TerryUK

Oct 17, 2020
Essex
Collecting on Wednesday and just had a phone call from Tesla saying that the left repeater camera isn't working and if I still wanted to collect or push the delivery back :( Still going to collect and book a mobile service appointment. Looks like Tesla are checking the camera issues before collection.

• Informative
Reactions: Chrisgillett

Chrisgillett

Aug 22, 2020
Bristol, UK
Collecting on Wednesday and just had a phone call from Tesla saying that the left repeater camera isn't working and if I still wanted to collect or push the delivery back :( Still going to collect and book a mobile service appointment. Looks like Tesla are checking the camera issues before collection.

Shame, but good sign here is that someone is actually looking over these cars before they are being distributed! I see this overall as a massive step forward (to a level standard car companies would consider basic 10 years ago...)

Chrisgillett

Aug 22, 2020
Bristol, UK
Oh the topic of mobile service appointments. I don't see any available? I have a few minor issues with my car coming to light after a few days, but reporting through the app it says I have to wait and bring the car to Bristol in late December. Have I been looking in the wrong place?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC