Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Q4 'M' delivery club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So just me then that hasn’t received a text yet :(

When you lease it you are being treated as a second class citizen. The leasing comp does not keep you up to date and Tesla doesn’t keep you up to date.

Mine’s a lease. Key thing is to make sure the lease company has set up your Tesla account for you, and then you make sure it has a correct mobile number and email address in its contact details for you. Then Tesla will contact you direct.

I’ve not heard a peep since I put the order into Arval, all comms have been direct from Tesla.

When you lease it you are being treated as a second class citizen. The leasing comp does not keep you up to date and Tesla doesn’t keep you up to date.

I think that’s just representative of leasing companies as a whole. Their customer service is woeful in every experience I’ve had.

Anyone who takes pride in customer care would ensure the excitement of the new vehicle order process is passed on to the end customer.

I think that’s just representative of leasing companies as a whole. Their customer service is woeful in every experience I’ve had.

Anyone who takes pride in customer care would ensure the excitement of the new vehicle order process is passed on to the end customer.
Yeah I can certainly see that with Arval. We had to call them to get the RN number. That's how I figured out that my car is on the Glovis Crystal. The first contact we had with Tesla was an email to complete setting up our account with a link that was not valid ;-) Since sorted though.

Thursday? I was told earliest Manchester could be collected was Friday 18th. May have to do a little phonecall today see if I can get that changed ! Fingers crossed

Yeah, i called them as soon as I got the text through about the delay as I'm supposed to be away with work Thurs/Fri next week, they originally had me down as late on Thursday but seemed very amenable to making the change to 1030 in the morning.

May as well share my images in here.

Day of delivery:

D50D0412-DBBA-437A-8770-3EF4BADE82FB.jpeg

With the wheel trims removed:

0E3719AE-BB8C-463D-86C3-FEBC9A0E8BB1.jpeg