Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Raven Performance Model S - RED - 6200 Miles!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is a phenomenal example of a beautiful red 2020 Tesla Model S Performance! Located in Central New York (zip: 13090)

With almost 400 miles of top range, mixed with insane acceleration (0-60 in 2.35 seconds!) this is really the flagship of the original generation Model S.

This car has always been garage stored. It doesn't even understand what rain or snow look like!

Includes the Full Self Driving package, and is on the wait list for the Beta software (you can opt out of that if you prefer).

Condition: One word - Outstanding... Look at the pictures (taken May 18th 2022 - same day as listing).

Edmunds lists the car's private party value at $104,900 in its excellent condition and low miles.

All close/reasonable offers will be considered!

Why Selling: When I got the car, it was my only car payment. Since then, I have had to replace my other two vehicles. Three car payments is tough, so my highest one had to go.

Note: I have an existing car loan, which will be coordinated to be paid off during the purchase process.

Please reach out with any questions, or to schedule a look. Thanks for looking!

For pics, check out my eBay listing: 2020 Tesla Model S Performance | eBay