Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So based on estimates we did for BROOKLANDS, with a short unloading time at Zeebrugge (assume for LHD), you could maybe assume a 50/50 load for LHD/RHD and that would mean anywhere between 2k-2.5k RHD vehicles into Southampton this week. Not bad for a severely impacted quarter and a ship still making it here.

On the downside, none of them appear to be mine. Clearly am not special enough.

Looks like there has been a change of plan with SILVER RAY.
The tugs are just turning up for her departure to the Nab anchorage where she will sit for a week.
Previouly she was scheduled to depart to Bremerhaven.
From that we can conclude she is totally empty.

Are there any clues on how they will do the distribution of LHD cars from Zeebrugge then since they obviously have emptied her without any more stops?

Are there any clues on how they will do the distribution of LHD cars from Zeebrugge then since they obviously have emptied her without any more stops?
No idea.
Cars for Norway are usually shipped to Drammen. I'm waiting to see where GRAND VENUS heads off to next.
She may head off to the Middle East or she may head up to Norway via Bremerhaven.
We shall see.....

• Informative
Reactions: espeno
I see the AUTOPREMIER has been into Drammen.
Looking at the Drammen webcam there are some cars on the dock there that need a closer examination.
Screenshot 2020-06-19 at 12.49.40.png