Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems like AQUARIUS ACE is on it's way from Zeebrugge to Drammen, Norway. ETA 16:00 Aug 28th.

Any insights on whether it could be carrying Teslas, @Mr Miserable?

I don't have anyone feeding me any tips from Zeebrugge sadly, although I would certainly think there is a chance of it carrying Teslas. I would suggest that you watch the webcam when it arrives and see whether the Tesla stockpile increases. It seems to be reducing slowly at the moment.

Screenshot 2020-08-26 at 12.47.09.png

Reactions: ricco404
RCC ASIA continues to make steady progress across the Atlantic. Her midday position is shown on the chart below. ETA Zeebrugge PM 01 Sep, Southampton probably around 4 Sep.

RCC ASIA Atlantic Progress.png

GLOVIS SIGMA She is currently about 50nm off the Mexican coast abeam Lazero Cardenas and maintaining 14kts. The weather forecast for the remainder of her trip to Panama is heavy rain, rough seas and numerous intense thunderstorms. She is due to arrive at the entrance of the Canal next Monday. Don’t forget to enter the GLOVIS SIGMA competition! I expect her to arrive in Zeebrugge around 13 Sep and Southampton around 16 Sep.

GLOVIS CLIPPER is currently loading at Pier 80 and will depart to Panama this evening. I don’t know yet when she is scheduled to transit the canal but I have pencilled her in to arrive at Zeebrugge around 17 Sep, Southampton 20 Sep. The Zeebrugge date should be firmed up tomorrow

GLOVIS SUNLIGHT She is due to start loading at Pier 80 next Saturday 29 Aug and I expect her to head to the Far East.

K.ASIAN BEAUTY Although shown on the latest San Francisco Port Schedule as being due to load on Sep 4 I am certain that she won’t make it. Perhaps another ship will step in, ASIAN GLORY perhaps?….

I don't have anyone feeding me any tips from Zeebrugge sadly, although I would certainly think there is a chance of it carrying Teslas. I would suggest that you watch the webcam when it arrives and see whether the Tesla stockpile increases. It seems to be reducing slowly at the moment.

View attachment 580824

Mmmmm The Tesla stockpile seems to be growing!

Screenshot 2020-08-26 at 15.51.40.png

My boss has just had his delivery text, 25th September for his Model 3 LR. As its a lease car through work I assume he’s on Glovis Sigma although I know Glovis Clipper is due to depart tonight so cant decide between the two. Gosh I cant believe I am so obsessed with this I am tracking his car! Had mine since March!

My boss has just had his delivery text, 25th September for his Model 3 LR. As its a lease car through work I assume he’s on Glovis Sigma although I know Glovis Clipper is due to depart tonight so cant decide between the two. Gosh I cant believe I am so obsessed with this I am tracking his car! Had mine since March!
I am collecting Model 3 LR on 22nd. Do you find out which ship it is on from Tesla?

It will more than likely be on Sigma, they usually send out the messages when the ship gets closer.

Reactions: Mr Miserable