Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK
The next stage is to monitor your account daily and see whether a hidden VIN has been allocated.
There are numerous threads on this forum on how to do that.
If your car is sitting on the east coast it will be at either Newark or Philadelphia - I will be monitoring both.

NORWAY
Although the AQUARIUS ACE has arrived in Drammen from Zeebrugge , I think it reasonable to suggest that Model 3s have been moved to Norway by train/road this quarter.
Certainly looking at the Drammen Webcam we can see a healthy supply of Model 3s has built up on the dock without any ships being in port.
Screenshot 2020-08-28 at 17.13.05.png

NORWAY
Although the AQUARIUS ACE has arrived in Drammen from Zeebrugge , I think it reasonable to suggest that Model 3s have been moved to Norway by train/road this quarter.
Certainly looking at the Drammen Webcam we can see a healthy supply of Model 3s has built up on the dock without any ships being in port.
View attachment 581660

I saw the AQUARIUS ACE on another webcam. It didn't have Teslas on board.

NORWAY
View attachment 581660

If you play with the image urls you'll find some additional images. Not many interesting ones, but pos19 give you a closer look at the cars close to the fence. Looks like they are registred and ready to be delivered to customers.

Also the number of registrations started to rise a week ago. From practically zero to 28 the first day. Today 49 new teslas. Tesla Registration Stats (Registreringer av nye elbiler i Norge might also be interesting now as the id.3 gets released next week)

Reactions: ricco404
No, sadly not.
It would be useful to post the 1st 3 digits of the last 6, so that we can get an idea of the batch that it is in though.
Did you ask the ship's name? Any indication whether your car was on loaded a ship today?

Hi, the first 3 of the last 6 are 775. I did ask about the ship, but he said I should find out next week and should get it by the end of Sept. The chap yesterday said it was last week of sept/first week of Oct.

• Informative
Reactions: Mr Miserable
With GLOVIS CLIPPER racing towards the Panama Canal, it must be time for the GLOVIS CLIPPER competition!

All you have to do, is decide which square the GLOVIS CLIPPER will be in at midday UTC on 9 Sep 20.

GRID.jpg

Once you have decided, CLICK HERE to enter.

There is absolutely no prize for winning - it's just a bit of fun!
Only 1 entry per person
In the event of a tie, the person who chose the closest gridsquare first will be declared the winner.
Entries will close when GLOVIS CLIPPER enters the Panama Canal.

Clue: The ship will be travelling from Panama (bottom left) up to the English Channel (top right)
Tip: Enter early to 'own' your square!
Top tip: Pick a blue square.