Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The ships are beginning to rollup!

Glovis Cosmos will start to load tomorrow (15th) and is due to depart on Fri 17th. That means an approximate Zeebrugge arrival of 7 Feb.
Next to load is Morning Conductor which, IMHO, is unlikely to be EU bound.
Glovis Challenge is next and scheduled to depart on Fri 24th. That would mean Zeebrugge around 14 Feb.
Next to load is Brooklands departing on the 28th, not sure where it's going, and then the Grand Mark departing on 1 Feb (Zeebrugge 22 Feb).

All those February deliveries will be hectic!

The board is set; the pieces are moving....

Reactions: OfficialMark_H
The user account page is completely off now. See the screenshot below.

I get the same message on my iPad but the iPhone is accessing my account no problem, although I have noticed that the “we will reach out with a delivery date” message has changed to show my selected delivery location, but no date yeto_O still it’s different which is good right:rolleyes:

edit: just refreshed on iPad, now accessing, and back to original “we will reach out, blah, blah” :(

I get the same message on my iPad but the iPhone is accessing my account no problem, although I have noticed that the “we will reach out with a delivery date” message has changed to show my selected delivery location, but no date yeto_O still it’s different which is good right:rolleyes:

edit: just refreshed on iPad, now accessing, and back to original “we will reach out, blah, blah” :(
If I view mine on the phone in portrait then it shows my collection department, if I turn it landscape then it says estimate delivery but no date visible.

Spoke to someone at Tesla sales this morning about another matter. I ordered M3 SR+ on 27/12/19. He said they are expecting several batches of deliveries between the end of January and End of February so hope to start matching soon (no definition of soon!)

Yes seems to be some admin activity today; I received reminder text earlier to fill in remaining info on Tesla Account (which was actually already complete). Logged in later and appears screen has changed to “drafting up contract / what you need for delivery” screen. Not sure whether to read anything into that (it still has no VIN or date) but order timings similar to yours - M3 LR ordered 28/12 at Heathrow.

Super useful thread btw - thanks to all who contribute.

Yes seems to be some admin activity today; I received reminder text earlier to fill in remaining info on Tesla Account (which was actually already complete). Logged in later and appears screen has changed to “drafting up contract / what you need for delivery” screen. Not sure whether to read anything into that (it still has no VIN or date) but order timings similar to yours - M3 LR ordered 28/12 at Heathrow.

Super useful thread btw - thanks to all who contribute.
Oooo, that’s exciting. Same here with a similar order date.

Reactions: Gatsojon
Oooo, that’s exciting. Same here with a similar order date.
Not to piss on your cornflakes but mines been like that for over 3 months. You’re looking at 3 month+ wait. There are the jammy few that seem to slip to the front of the queue and get theirs within a month. There’s also the unlucky few who seem to get forgotten and have a much longer wait. Hopefully for all of our sakes Tesla will get a grip on balancing deliveries and be able to forecast a timeframe and stick to it! Unfortunately each time you call and speak to someone for a date, the goalposts will have moved onto another pitch!

Not to piss on your cornflakes but mines been like that for over 3 months. You’re looking at 3 month+ wait. There are the jammy few that seem to slip to the front of the queue and get theirs within a month. There’s also the unlucky few who seem to get forgotten and have a much longer wait. Hopefully for all of our sakes Tesla will get a grip on balancing deliveries and be able to forecast a timeframe and stick to it! Unfortunately each time you call and speak to someone for a date, the goalposts will have moved onto another pitch!
Ah well, I enjoyed my excitement for an hour. Fortunately I’m hoping for a late March delivery so fingers crossed.

Brooklands Is making its way to unload at Benicia but, according to one document I've seen, won't arrive there until 31 Jan at the earliest. At the moment it's heading for Jamaica. AIS says it's due to arrive there on 18th however that would appear to be extremely optimistic and 19th is more likely.
The ship is scheduled to operate in Europe in March, according to some port schedules.
I therefore reckon this ship is a real contender for Pier 80 in early February.

UPDATE: ETA Pier 80 3 Feb!

Reactions: Roy W.