Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Arrival for Glovis Sun at Zeebrügge changed to 12:00 tomorrow.

648F538C-E107-46CF-9554-0B6EE9D1F590.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Marius A
Just used MrMs referral code for Octopus, can confirm it works for Octopus overal, not just Agile. If you click on his profile pic and start a conversation he may be kind enough to tear himself away from his satelites and share his code with you.

I haven't had an email from Octopus to say that you used my referral - you must click the link I se
Arrival for Glovis Sun at Zeebrügge changed to 12:00 tomorrow.

View attachment 618489
That's lunchtime in my book!

@Mr Miserable can you find out which boat is headed for Oslo? I happened upon some inside-information, seems like some cars couldn't be delivered in other countries due to lock downs, and they shipped those cars directly to Oslo
SPICA LEADER is currently spewing Tesla Model 3s on to the dock at Drammen at the moment.

• Helpful
Reactions: ABCTG
SPICA LEADER is currently spewing Tesla Model 3s on to the dock at Drammen at the moment.
Yeah, supposedly finished, but a delivery person told me they've grabbed some cars that were supposed to go to other countries that will be delivered directly to Oslo instead of Drammen. He also told me he wasn't supposed to say, because these things end up in forums and then people spam them with phone calls.......

• Funny
Reactions: StevehConwy
Yeah, supposedly finished, but a delivery person told me they've grabbed some cars that were supposed to go to other countries that will be delivered directly to Oslo instead of Drammen. He also told me he wasn't supposed to say, because these things end up in forums and then people spam them with phone calls.......
That sounds like they will offload at Bekkelaget.
l haven't monitored anything docking there and at the moment I can't see anything obvious heading there.

LYDDEN arrived alongside in Amsterdam in the early hours of this morning.
She is due to depart around 9pm, her Tesla charter complete.

GLOVIS SUN is currently approaching Zeebrugge harbour with her harbour pilot onboard.
What is going to be interesting is where she docks in Zeebrugge as the usual 'Tesla' spots are occupied.
We also still don’t know where she will head to next.
She is due to depart Zeebrugge on Monday night.
She has a week before her next commitment (to load in Bremerhaven on 28 Dec)
I still suspect she will head to Southampton but she doesn’t feature on the Southampton port schedule yet.
Whatever, we haven't finished with GLOVIS SUN yet.....

Thank you
That link is not working for me but I will believe it.
What made me think that LYDDEN was finished with Tesla work was that she was due load today in Bremerhaven for a trip to China and S Korea. Clearly the delay in Amsterdam put paid to that.
The use of Oslo is interesting as is the apparent use of Bergan, Stavanger and Trondheim in the last couple of days. It's showing a level of versatility in the port of entry that is required to achieve the large number of deliveries by the end of quarter.
I wonder whether the same versatility will be applied to UK shipments with a return to Sheerness and Grimsby which proved to be successful in the past.