Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm still watching with interest even though I picked mine up a couple of weeks ago.
I thought trying to follow mine was difficult enough but the latest one's seem to be in another league!
If only Tesla employed Mr Miserable :):) just think of the positive P.R. he'd give them, keeping customers informed where there car is!
In the Black Hole of no information he was the only one who could give me an idea of how the sytsem worked and where the different ships were. Coupled with other interesting snippets of nautical info it has helped no end. Sir, I salute you.

And good luck to those still waiting.

If you think it's complicated following a model 3 you should try following a model S.
I don't think that Tesla have any more clue about where their cars are than the rest of us, the whole ability to deliver thousands of cars per quarter seems to be more by luck than judgement.
You would think it was simpler in the US , however there are many confused Americans on the main Model S delivery, production etc threads.

Some potential Model S/X shipping dates for Q1 2020 taking into account Fremont shutdown for production line changes/retooling from Dec 4 - Jan 10

Vessel Dep Houston Arr Rotterdam
Maersk Idaho Jan 24 Feb 8
Maersk Iowa Jan 31 Feb 15
Safmarine Mafadi Feb 7 Feb 22
Maersk Montana Feb 14 Mar 1

• Informative
Reactions: Caterman