Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you look at the attached Google document there are two ways to view maps of the ship you want. Doesn't always update when ships are too far away from land through.
Tesla Carriers
Also it's possible to get a free 7 day trial on marine traffic which allows you to track a single ship via satellite. If you time it right, this would allow you to track the ship from the Mona Passage across the Atlantic. I'm doing this for BROOKLANDS.

• Informative
Reactions: rEV gadget
Just found out my M3 LR is on the Glovis Captain so now I am an avid ship tracker!

How did you find out because i asked tesla and they just fobbed me off with the vin can change and so cant tell me?

I wonder which of you actually got the more accurate answer. Sorry doubting-thomas here ... plenty of Previous where Tesla Folk provide an answer instead of "I don't know" or "I will find out for you".

But of course what really beggars belief is that this isn't available on the Website, instead of chewing up call centre staff time. Given the popularity of this Shipping Movements thread what a cool additional feature that could be ...

I'd love to believe there is method and not madness ... for relevance: I've been a customer for over 4 years, and seen changes (to Back Office) but not improvements

ASIAN KING through the Miraflores locks @ Panama Canal, heading North.

ASIANKING_Miraflores.PNG

Reactions: Mark-R