Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grand Mark is picking up speed

Attachments

• 942A2FC5-8401-48AD-94A5-7E1E38631764.jpeg
    942A2FC5-8401-48AD-94A5-7E1E38631764.jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: smorgo
Anyone Leasing and ordered in Jan know where their car is? My leasing company have just told me mid/late March and still no VIN. Cant do the usual source code check due to it being on the Lease company account and not mine.

Only frantically searching for information as I am without a family car at the moment, my own fault.

Anyone Leasing and ordered in Jan know where their car is? My leasing company have just told me mid/late March and still no VIN. Cant do the usual source code check due to it being on the Lease company account and not mine.

Only frantically searching for information as I am without a family car at the moment, my own fault.

Ring the Lease company for your RN number (Reservation Number). Then ring Tesla with this for an update, I had a lovely lady inform me it was VIN matched and on the Glovis Captain ship.

I ordered SR+ White/Black Jan 20th through Select Car leasing and Arval. I was advised collection would be late Feb/early March. Vin dropped a week or so ago and I believe my car is currently in Zeebrugge awaiting collection by The Grand Mark.

I ordered on the 29/1 but get no response from Tesla so chased leasing company today and not matched yet!

frantically searching this thread now for what boats are left to leave this quarter.
If anyone has the list let me know please