Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MORNING CARA satellite tracking position (just worked out how to switch my tracker!)...Not sure if the speed shown is accurate but if so, she's moving a bit slower than BROOKLANDS did in the same position (BROOKLANDS was around 19kn)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200226-071807.jpg
    Screenshot_20200226-071807.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 48
Well Mr.M "the font of all knowledge" how long (ish) will the G Mark take to travel to Southampton once under way I hope today.
Looks like things happen when you take your eye off the ball !!!!!!!

If GRAND MARK is to make it to Nab Tower by 14:30 tomorrow I would expect it to leave Zeebrugge around midnight tonight. It takes time to get through the lock in Zeebrugge.

• Informative
Reactions: ICE-FREE and CP30
GRAND MARK continues to feature as a Southampton arrival tomorrow afternoon.
Southampton is a busy port and the slot it has got is constrained not by the unloading at 104 but by its subsequent planned loading at 44. I'm not sure it will be easy to reschedule this slot without significant further delays and so it's vital that it makes it.

For anyone that is interested...
I ordered my M3 in Oct from ZenAuto (lease).
Last Friday I received an email from Zen saying that my car will be delivered by Tesla rather than me collecting it.
Today I spoke to Tesla and my car will be delivered to my home next Wednesday and my license plate is a 20 plate (they were able to give it to me over then phone today).

Ring the Lease company for your RN number (Reservation Number). Then ring Tesla with this for an update, I had a lovely lady inform me it was VIN matched and on the Glovis Captain ship.

I ordered on the 29/1 but get no response from Tesla so chased leasing company today and not matched yet!

frantically searching this thread now for what boats are left to leave this quarter.
If anyone has the list let me know please

I'm calling them daily at the moment. Fingers crossed I hear something soon! Going crazy hearing all these ships are coming and not having a VIN. Especially as I am being told by the Lease company end of March and Tesla know nothing. Especially as I am hearing that no deliveries are taking place in April?? Ordered a Model X LR Red, White with 22s, NO FSD, although it is on the cards to add to it.

I thought last ETA for GLovis Captain was 16th March to Zebrugge? I was told by Tesla they were not staying long, just to inspect the cars this time and that would depart shortly after for Southampton? Do you think this is accurate? They said it was likely 4th week march delivery, 3rd if lucky? They also said in the meantime check existing inventory and if one pops up then order it as it was prob a cancelled order that's just arrived so i did - and it turned out was on the same boat o_O to rub things in its probably in the same stacked container or whatever