Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting - I put the order in December 19th but didn’t get the leasing company email saying they’d ordered with Tesla till mid Jan. They say I’m ‘in their spreadsheet’ for late March delivery
From previous posts I get the impression that going through a leasing company slows things down a bit and adds another layer of hassle! Fingers crossed for delivery this month..

From previous posts I get the impression that going through a leasing company slows things down a bit and adds another layer of hassle! Fingers crossed for delivery this month..

I'm guessing that about 60% of Tesla's sales are through leasing companies - there aren't that many, lots of brokers, but only about 5 major leasing companies. Liaising with 5 customers instead of 100's must be easier.

Progress Update on Asian King attached....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-03-02 at 06.30.14.png
    Screenshot 2020-03-02 at 06.30.14.png
    655.3 KB · Views: 91
Some info for S/X buyers. Tesla have stated to me that the Q1 cutoff is for Model 3 only. S/X shipped as normal

despite ordering through lease in December and not getting a confirmation that the order was placed with Tesla Jan 17th, Tesla have stated that the order was placed on Feb 4th!! They have however said I’m scheduled for delivery end March early April

Reactions: GrumGrum and G4SSV
Some info for S/X buyers. Tesla have stated to me that the Q1 cutoff is for Model 3 only. S/X shipped as normal

despite ordering through lease in December and not getting a confirmation that the order was placed with Tesla Jan 17th, Tesla have stated that the order was placed on Feb 4th!! They have however said I’m scheduled for delivery end March early April

Thanks for this, looks similar to my dates I ordered in Jan 22/1 I think then had the order email confirmed 4/2. Would hope were on the same boat ;)