Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S/X orders

Had confirmation that my Performance X is on the Safmarine Mafadi due in Antwerp on 10 March. Tesla confirmed the following code 008e - msc-nl

Was told to expect delivery before the end of March

View attachment 517083

Thanks for this, when did you get your VIN? I'm still worried I haven't got mine and MAERSK MONTANA is due out today.

@Mr Miserable - don't suppose you found out if MAERSK IOWA had any Tesla's on it at all?

20BCA1C8-9A78-42B6-8447-6D54037E7632.jpeg

according to this yes

Thanks for this, when did you get your VIN? I'm still worried I haven't got mine and MAERSK MONTANA is due out today.

@Mr Miserable - don't suppose you found out if MAERSK IOWA had any Tesla's on it at all?

Hidden VIN appeared on the 24 February when Safmarine Mafadi was loading at Houston. I ordered on 27 January. When did you place your order?

Last edited:
Reactions: GrumGrum
I’ve got my M3 collection booked for 10th March from Brent Cross. I was told a couple of days before booking the collection date that my car was on the MORNING CARA. Is it more likely to have been on the BROOKLANDS considering the CARA gets into Southampton on the 8th?

I’ve got my M3 collection booked for 10th March from Brent Cross. I was told a couple of days before booking the collection date that my car was on the MORNING CARA. Is it more likely to have been on the BROOKLANDS considering the CARA gets into Southampton on the 8th?
I’d think that it’s still possible for it to be on the Morning Cara.

Let’s just say that if it’s on the morning cara I’m jealous...
1. No contact for booking anything official for me (me too on the MC)
2. I have been told by Dartford my approximate delivery date is the 20th of March :(

but good Luck! ;)