Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think there is a lot of people in eu following this thread! Been following it my self since I ordered a Tesla M3 LR in the end of March, living in Sweden. Don’t seem the be one of the lucky ones that have a car on GV.
Any indication of when the next shipment will take place?
Thanks for all the great updates @Mr Miserable!

I think there is a lot of people in eu following this thread! Been following it my self since I ordered a Tesla M3 LR in the end of March, living in Sweden. Don’t seem the be one of the lucky ones that have a car on GV.
Any indication of when the next shipment will take place?
Thanks for all the great updates @Mr Miserable!
Next ship won't leave until early next month, so you are probably looking at August delivery at the earliest. :(

I wouldn't give up hope yet though.... give it another week.

I’ll be driving down the M3 first thing tomorrow morning into Southampton. I’ll let you guys know how many trucks of Tesla’s I see coming out in the morning, hopefully lots! If they start moving them out of the docks that soon that is..
If you get the chance, have a look at the area behind Millbrook station please. Take a camera!

GRAND VENUS has arrived in Zeebrugge!

Attachments

• ADFFA075-D06C-4E38-AC8D-877AF7FD998D.jpeg
    ADFFA075-D06C-4E38-AC8D-877AF7FD998D.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 96
So I managed to get over to the docks, was a break in the weather. Camera would have been useless as I couldn’t see them from the side of the train tracks where I was so good job I brought the drone.

I present Silver Ray, in Southampton, offloading Model 3s!!!

B70EFD36-2045-475E-B8AB-2F2D47FD40E4.jpeg
CB091AF5-E25F-4FB4-A642-96D506429D3C.jpeg
9B252214-3A4D-46D8-B239-6CC43A41D636.jpeg

First photos you can see a few of the 3’s being driven to the parking area. The 3’s are all being lined up in the centre of the last image. Sadly couldn’t get much closer.

Now that GRAND VENUS has finally arrived in Zeebrugge we need to determine whether it is a full unload or whether it is off to somewhere else like Drammen to unload the remainder.

No trace of either GRAND VENUS or SILVER RAY at the Drammen Harbour webpages, but they appear to be a bit slow with the updating. The only vehicle carrier I have been able to find late this week / early next week is AUTOPREMIER arriving in Drammen from Bremerhaven on Monday the 22nd. The SILVER RAY and AUTOPREMIER will be in Bremerhaven around the same time this weekend? Any chance that they will do cross loading there?

So I managed to get over to the docks, was a break in the weather. Camera would have been useless as I couldn’t see them from the side of the train tracks where I was so good job I brought the drone.

View attachment 553064 View attachment 553065 View attachment 553066

First photos you can see a few of the 3’s being driven to the parking area. The 3’s are all being lined up in the centre of the last image. Sadly couldn’t get much closer.

That is awesome!!

Hi Lewis, thanks for the great photos!

It's very cool to think my car is there, potentially could even be in one of your photos.

Luke

Reactions: Lewberry6