Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 SR+ Foglights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone confirm the Mzorange link is actually the clear Euro fog lights? They say Euro, but the pictures have an orange reflector and light on them.

I just ordered the euros, and they asked that I send a photo. They then shipped and when I click it looks like replica US fogs with the orange reflector. Will open the box to confirm in a bit, but I thought that was weird. They also gave me two shipping numbers...

Or simply make your own from the Americas-spec assemblies - as a few of us on here did 2+ years ago.

Satin or flat reflector black-out or clear inserts/replacements, DRL light strip, projector fogs enabled on lesser trim Model 3s, etc.

Or simply make your own from the Americas-spec assemblies - as a few of us on here did 2+ years ago.

Satin or flat reflector black-out or clear inserts/replacements, DRL light strip, projector fogs enabled on lesser trim Model 3s, etc.

Do you have some schematics you can share. Would really help us newbies.

Ended up ordering from parts-link on eBay at a premium of $315ish, but I did get the correct Euro fogs.

Only thing to note on the 2021 models if that it looks like Tesla changed the colors on the wiring for the fog light harness, although the position of the wires is still the same. For 2021, you'll end up taking the purple wire on both sides (amber market), and wire that into the red (fogs) and the purple. Other than that, install went super smooth and it looks awesome.

59aMAEu.jpg

Reactions: geen and sa012
Ended up ordering from parts-link on eBay at a premium of $315ish, but I did get the correct Euro fogs.

Only thing to note on the 2021 models if that it looks like Tesla changed the colors on the wiring for the fog light harness, although the position of the wires is still the same. For 2021, you'll end up taking the purple wire on both sides (amber market), and wire that into the red (fogs) and the purple. Other than that, install went super smooth and it looks awesome.

59aMAEu.jpg

Looks great! I'm on the verge of buying a set of euros from them also. One thing preventing me from fully checking out, is not knowing if they'll come with all necessary mounting tabs Intact.

How were your tabs? Any visible/significant scratches on the housing?

Were yours grade "A" or "B"?

That product is getting close to what I’d like available... Instead of running new wires it would be great if a company could come up with a connector that I could plug the original harness into then plug into a new light assembly that would activate the fogs the same as the earlier posts where the wires are clipped and joined.

Reactions: guggie1
Looks great! I'm on the verge of buying a set of euros from them also. One thing preventing me from fully checking out, is not knowing if they'll come with all necessary mounting tabs Intact.

How were your tabs? Any visible/significant scratches on the housing?

Were yours grade "A" or "B"?

Mine were grade B and came with all tabs intact. In fact, I couldn't really tell what made the Grade B. Lenses were clear and perfect, all tabs intacts, no cracks or scratches.

Reactions: geen
I bought the grade B from parts link a few weeks ago. I did not have the tabs that hold the harness of the parking sensor. But overall the tabs for the screws were all there. As @codenko mentioned the colors on the harness changed for 2021, but still wired up the same. Love the clean euro look. View attachment 627403

Looks awesome!

So no issues with securely mounting the euros in the bumper whatsoever?

Why would there be? We have been over this
multiple times since the first model 3s made it over to Europe and a few trailblazers purchased the EMEA spec fog assemblies and brought them back, installed on American spec cars back in 2019.

And then again with APAC spec assemblies installed on non-MIC Model 3s.

The original purpose of this thread was how to get fogs physically equipped and working on SR SR+ model 3s and by extension any Model Y trims that may lack them.

That has everything to do with purchasing the right part numbers (which have the DRP strips and the LED fogs, not blanks) in place and wiring them up so that the fogs come on under different conditions.

The thread (in part my doing) derailed to a tangential conversation about Americas vs EMEA/APAC assemblies and non-OE replacements that have recently hit the market.

Why would there be? We have been over this
multiple times since the first model 3s made it over to Europe and a few trailblazers purchased the EMEA spec fog assemblies and brought them back, installed on American spec cars back in 2019.

And then again with APAC spec assemblies installed on non-MIC Model 3s.

The original purpose of this thread was how to get fogs physically equipped and working on SR SR+ model 3s and by extension any Model Y trims that may lack them.

That has everything to do with purchasing the right part numbers (which have the DRP strips and the LED fogs, not blanks) in place and wiring them up so that the fogs come on under different conditions.

The thread (in part my doing) derailed to a tangential conversation about Americas vs EMEA/APAC assemblies and non-OE replacements that have recently hit the market.

Thanks and maybe I just wasn't clear with articulating my response.

I was referring specifically to the grade 'B' euros that Parts Link offers on ebay. Their description mentions that it may come with broken tabs, hence why I was seeking for clarification on whether those could play a negative part in securely fastening on them on the bumper.

If that question was already answered in previous post, I apologize for asking it again.

Last edited:

59aMAEu.jpg
Hi loved what you did with your fogs. I myself have a 2021 so just to confirm the middle wire (purple) cut that and connect (red+purple) together to make the fog lights work? Thank you.