Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD MSM for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought this car around November 2019, delivery on December 2020. Took it on two road trips. No PPF or ceramic coating. The car is really good condition. There are the typical rock chips on the front but nothing visible unless you look really close. I don't notice it when washing them. I do use Mcguires ceramic wax for gloss and hydrophobic protection on the car. The car is going to hit 7000 miles really soon. No accidents of course. Nothing wrong with the car. The only thing is there is a minor issue in the trunk because panel gaps.

I am selling because I am looking to get the Model Y. My current trade in offer has expired and I am pretty sure Tesla is going to knock off 4,000 on my original offer since they have this recent price change. I am based in NYC.

- Comes with Original carpet mats.
- Ceramic tint on all four windows and the rear window to 70% (a bit past legal in NYC) This blocks light really well so it doesn't need to be too dark. But if you like the privacy aspect tints will need to be redone.
- 18 inch aero wheels.
- 7000 miles soon
- Always gets washed (two bucket method) and waxed using McGuires Ceramic Wax.
- NO PPF or CERAMIC COATING.
- Matte screen protector
- Carbon Fiber center console.
- Front license place bracket no drill. This is places on the grill.
- Only EAP no FSD. (pretty sure FSD is not transferrable anyways)

-- Looking for $46,000 (I am aware that on the site its only 47,000. If you add the paint its 48,000, tax in NYC another 4,000, then docs and fees, 1200, registration is like 300. So you are saving your cash there. The car is pretty much like new and you save around $6500.

IMG_0883.jpg
camphoto_1804928587.JPG
IMG_0608 2.jpg
IMG_0610.jpg
IMG_0884.jpg
IMG_0886.jpg
IMG_0933.jpg
IMG_0958.jpg
IMG_0960 2.jpg
IMG_0986.jpg