Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Tesla Model 3 - Performance (Stealth) for Sale with FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Up for sale is my 2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance - Dual Motor - Rare Stealth Version with FSD (Full Self Driving). That's right the full package! All the bells and whistles. Almost excellent condition on the inside and outside!

Open to hearing what offers I get. Please no trades, no scammers, no shipping and pick up, no low ballers.

If you don't know what the Stealth Model 3 is, you can search on YouTutbe and you'll learn but basically it's the 2020 Model 3 Long Range with the Performance motor but did not come with the lowered suspension, rear spoiler, bigger red calipers, and the performance rims and pedals. That's why it's called stealth as it is like a stealthy sleeper looking like a regular model 3 but is really the performance version. It has all the track options and sport mode options and performs like a performance model 3 should and has the red underline in not only the back dual motor badge but most importantly in the software as you can see in my pic. A True Performance Model 3.

About This Tesla Model 3
-This car has been always garaged, never seen snow or salt, never been fixed in any manner. Everything works as it should.
-Has too many options to list but if you are in search of a Tesla then I am sure you know what these cars feature and have done your research.
-Dual Motor
-Midnight Silver Metallic
-Black Interior
-Performance Version
-FSD ( Full Self Driving)
-Auto Pilot
-AWD
-I added a Front Carbon Fiber Printed Lip ( Adds a nice aggressive touch to it) got this from Amazon
-I added a Rear Spoiler, a real carbon fiber one (A unique trimline spoiler and not the regular one everyone else has) Bought from RPM Tesla
-I also have nice carbon fiber printed side skirts too, brand new in box. Bought From RPM Tesla
-Wheel center caps and lug covers as shown in pics.
-PPF, tints, coating done at Dynamic Detailing here in Chicago. Quality work and they did it right!
-The front end has PPF (paint protection film) this includes the front bumper (not the lip), hood, mirrors, front left fender, right front fender, and lights.
-High Quality Ceramic tints all around at 20% including the top of the car with 70% for the front windshield
-Front has PPF but whole car is ceramic coated.
-Wheels and wheel barrels and calipers and coated as well
-Interior was lightly coated as well for protection
-All season rubber floor mats in front and back (Bought From Taptes)
-Trunk and Frunk (front trunk) hinges so when you open either, it opens all the way up. The stock hinges only pop them a few inches. Bought from Taptes
-Drivers door and passenger have purple puddle lights which come handy when it's really dark outside.
-Interior center console has wood vinyl to match the dash.
-I have the original Aero wheel covers but took them off as the rims look better.
-This car does not have any misaligned body parts that is common on other Teslas.

The Bad:
No Issues at all. Only put on 4-5K miles in last year. There a few small scratches towards the bottom right side as shown in the pic that can be easily fixed if you know what you're doing. I also believe there is a small hole in the back right tire as I have to fill it up once a month as the psi slowly drops.

Why I am selling:
I bought this sexy beast in October of 2020 from the Tesla Dealer with about 4K miles. Never had any issues or problems. I was anticipating I would go back to work soon and drive 60 miles just for commuting but that didn't happen and now my work has gone almost remote. Love the car and will miss it but I won't be driving that much anymore and I also have a second family car to use. Additionally, I am looking to free up some monthly cash and do some entrepreneurial things I always wanted to do. This car is awesome, so smooth, supercar quick, quiet, comfy, safe, the best of the best, no major maintenance needed.

I am not in a rush or desperate to sell. Please be respectful of the vehicle for sale and my time and I will do the same to you. The car is financed through my bank so they have the title. If we do work something out we would have to eventually meet at my bank and securely make the transaction there so you can take ownership of the vehicle. This is best and most secure for both the buyer and seller anyway.

I will try to answer questions and send pics if you want but if you never sat in a Tesla or driven one then go to the dealer or go look at videos online because I am expecting the buyer to have already done most of their research and stuff about these cars. Serious Tesla buyers only. No joy rides, no joy showings, no scammers, no low ballers. I also have a chip in the car so if you jack my ride the cops will find you pretty quick.

Pics here don’t do justice and it looks way better in person. I am sure I am missing some things and will continue to update the post but text me or email me first for more info.

Thanks

Attachments

• Tes1.jpg
    Tes1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 381
  • Tes2.jpg
    Tes2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 249
  • Tes3.jpg
    Tes3.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Tes4.jpg