Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Tesla Model S Performance w/FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$93,000

2020 Telsa Model S Performance in perfect condition in Carlsbad, CA (92008)

Upgrades include:
- T-sportline TSS 20" (20x9F, 20x10R) Tesla Model S Wheel and Tire Package
- Continental DWS06 Tires
- Full Self Driving
- PPF on bumper, mirrors, lights, luggage strip
- Full ceramic coat
- Full Tint
- Weathertech mats front/rear/trunk. Original carpet floor mats included and never used

Photos here: 2020 Tesla Model S Performance w/Full Self Driving

How much does it lessen each year, roughly?
The exact answer depends on which county you register the vehicle. There's a bunch of flat fees based on state and county (registration, CHP fee, etc.) then there's the Vehicle License Fee which is 0.65% of the car's value. I'm guessing you can go to NADA retail values to see how it depreciates year over year to calculate how much it goes down year over year.

Any chance you can post the monroney sticker?
For the life of me, I can't find it. I did pull this off my account though:
1615818322474.png

How many miles?
Curious, why are you selling?
Good catch - 7734 miles this morning.

I'm selling because when I bought this car it was between this Model SP and a Porsche 911. I now see that my heart was with the Porsche. I convinced myself that the Tesla was the more practical choice (it is) and it's an incredible piece of engineering. I can now admit I was looking for a weekend toy that connects me more to the driving experience. In that respect, Porsche wins.

Good catch - 7734 miles this morning.

I'm selling because when I bought this car it was between this Model SP and a Porsche 911. I now see that my heart was with the Porsche. I convinced myself that the Tesla was the more practical choice (it is) and it's an incredible piece of engineering. I can now admit I was looking for a weekend toy that connects me more to the driving experience. In that respect, Porsche wins.

that's kind of funny. i'm a porsche guy through and through. am looking at a p100d for a daily, but have no illusions that it is a track car or anything more than a GT car (and not the porsche GT!) glws

Reactions: craigger
Were you planning on getting the turbo 911? I not, you may find the acceleration not as exhilarating as you are used to. I know my Corvette is somewhat of a noisy old dog compared to the Tesla.
Not the turbo - probably the S or GTS. I know I'll never have anything close to the acceleration of the MSP but I really miss a twisty road and rowing through the gears. Turbo S would be nice but hard to justify that price 😳

If twisty roads and rowing through the gears is the goal, get a 991.2 GT3 Touring — definitely spendy but going up in value so you’ll be better off in the long run. Truly a phenomenal car. To me, it’s the best of the past, while Tesla represents the future. One of each would make for a nice garage, if budget allows. Good luck.

If twisty roads and rowing through the gears is the goal, get a 991.2 GT3 Touring — definitely spendy but going up in value so you’ll be better off in the long run. Truly a phenomenal car. To me, it’s the best of the past, while Tesla represents the future. One of each would make for a nice garage, if budget allows. Good luck.

Yeah a GT3 touring is not gonna be a serious depreciating asset. Miss my Porsches. Wish I could spend the $ on that but saving for a roadster.

Oh man, you guys are going to get me in so much trouble with my wife :)

Reactions: mnm1945
Not the turbo - probably the S or GTS. I know I'll never have anything close to the acceleration of the MSP but I really miss a twisty road and rowing through the gears. Turbo S would be nice but hard to justify that price 😳
maybe i'm old school now..but coming from a gt3 owner, the new gen models are so fast. when the base 991 carrera came out, it was faster than the outgoing RS model lol. imo porsche has never been about acceleration. the least exciting part to me, when i'm driving is the acceleration. it's holding the car on the knife edge with juust the right amount of slip angle. I don't think there's anyhwere on the street one can stretch the legs of any cars these days, safely. probably why I'm buying a SUV instead of a sedan haha

Reactions: craigger