Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

:: 2020 Tesla Y Performance Parts -- Rear Crash Bar, 8 OEM speakers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rear crash bar : $200 plus ship. Perfect condition, removed at 9k miles to install hitch. Includes all shown in pic. Shipping from 30075, likely around $50 within USA
Tesla Model Y 2020-2021 Rear Crash Bar 1487616-00-A

Tesla OEM speakers removed from my 2020 MY Performance at 9k miles to install the Light Harmonics 8 speaker system includes the 3 dash, 2 door, 2 rear trunk hatch, and 1 sub. All OEM, all in PERFECT CONDITION, came out of same vehicle at 9K miles. These will be packed in the light harmonics boxes with insulation / wrapping. I didnt take pics of speakers but I can if you really need that. They are immaculate and sound really good. I just replaced with the LH speakers so dont need them now.

$400, shipping $25 from 30075 within USA

Email or text if interested -

paul@gruvenparts dot com
4 zero 4, 5 5 6, 6 6 6 three

** I can accept paypal (same email as above) or I can sell them via my GruvenParts.com website which you could use credit card to purchase

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 74
  • tessy.jpg
    tessy.jpg
    871.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Should be same. The Perf had upgraded speakers so these may be better than what you had. They sounded excellent, I was just looking for even more with the light harmonics. Honestly I prob would of taken the LH versions back out and returned them and reinstalled these but Im too lazy. the LH versions sound a little better but not that much better