Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available 2020 White/Black Model 3 Stealth Performance For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this one is 49k from Tesla, only 4k miles, and includes FSD (a 10k option)
2018 Model 3 | Tesla

2018 though, and probably no more HOV sticker time left. Mine has never had HOV stickers nor have I applied. ;) Mine has only 1551miles for only $1,000 more. Looks like 50k is my sweet spot, and I am not trying to beat the lowest price anyone can find.

That seems like a low price with FSD though.

Stated range seems low with aeros.

Last edited:
2018 though, and probably no more HOV sticker time left. Mine has never had HOV stickers nor have I applied. ;) Mine has only 1551miles for only $1,000 more. Looks like 50k is my sweet spot, and I am not trying to beat the lowest price anyone can find.

That seems like a low price with FSD though.

Stated range seems low with aeros.

That has FSD, expensive red paint and white interior though.

Would you take 13k off $49200?

i'll offer you $36200

My buyer isn't interested in paying 10k for FSD and prefers a white exterior with black interior.

You’re logic is humorous lol. I wish you the best of luck! This has been an interesting thread.

Personally I think the depreciation hit you’re going to take for a brand new 2020 M3P is steep, and will be worse than you expect. If you wait 1 or 2 years, you would barely lose any more, and that depreciation would be spread out to a more management amount .

• Love
Reactions: ahhlun and gaswalla
You’re logic is humorous lol. I wish you the best of luck! This has been an interesting thread.

Personally I think the depreciation hit you’re going to take for a brand new 2020 M3P is steep, and will be worse than you expect. If you wait 1 or 2 years, you would barely lose any more, and that depreciation would be spread out to a more management amount .

The logical interrogation has been interesting as well, and not entirely without utility. I think my price is good but I'm clearly going to have to think this over more. I may not want to sell at all. I may just sell locally if I do. Thanks for your input and feedback.

This is FSD capable doesn’t come with it, is how I’m reading it but I could be wrong.
That is how Tesla lists FSD because FSD doesn’t do what they claim it does. IMHO FSD is a waste of funds and I will have bought and traded back several more new Teslas before it does anything of much actual value over base AP. When FSD has more actual real world functionality above AP competition will likely have lowered the price of the technology. Technology always goes down in cost. This listing has received lots of free bumps and exposure if no serious buyer by now it’s likely the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.