Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.11.x Firmware

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: Took delivery of my Model Y performance about 2 weeks ago. It had the factory firmware installed, 2021.11.104. Yesterday a service tech came out to install the Home Link Garage door accessory. He said that part of the process of the installing will be to re-download firmware to the car. I was told that If there is a newer version of the firmware for my VIN, it will be installed, if not, the latest version will be re-downloaded and installed.

After he finished the install, I got a notice of a firmware update being available in the App; however, it basically re-installed the exact same version 2021.11.104.

So I guess with this being the case, new cars delivered in September come with 11.104 and that currently is the latest version. Hope to see an update soon.

Update: Took delivery of my Model Y performance about 2 weeks ago. It had the factory firmware installed, 2021.11.104. Yesterday a service tech came out to install the Home Link Garage door accessory. He said that part of the process of the installing will be to re-download firmware to the car. I was told that If there is a newer version of the firmware for my VIN, it will be installed, if not, the latest version will be re-downloaded and installed.

After he finished the install, I got a notice of a firmware update being available in the App; however, it basically re-installed the exact same version 2021.11.104.

So I guess with this being the case, new cars delivered in September come with 11.104 and that currently is the latest version. Hope to see an update soon.
Exact same thing happened to me. I took delivery on 9/18 and still have the .103 factory load today.

My wife and I just took delivery of our Model Y Performance on Sep. 22, 2021. The firmware version is indeed 2021.11.104. It definitely is not the latest iteration as it lacks features such as Disney+ and Car Wash Mode.

I have tried connecting to Wifi to see if this circumvents the issue....it does not! Software updates from my understanding are OTA and we have not had one update as well. I fear that we are going to be at least 2 software iterations behind if this continues.

Just want to add to my post - my VIN is 267X

MYP 2021.11.104 picked up 9.28, have an update pending, will update tonight and post what version it goes to

Attachments

• ED0111E6-027B-42B1-AA0E-26C03FAA7FEB.jpeg
    ED0111E6-027B-42B1-AA0E-26C03FAA7FEB.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: CSGeekme and jebinc