Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.11.x Firmware

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
40797459-3063-4ACC-AB44-DE74649B6B68.jpeg
2021.36.5.5 just hit for me.

August 2021 LR Model 3.

Reactions: Hobbsave
Tesla started pushing the feature, now called “Sentry Mode Live Camera Access,” in a new vehicle software update (2021.36.8). Only iphones will work with the new vehicle software update though... For now.
2% or less of the current fleet is running 2021.11.103/104 according to TeslaFi (which not everyone is opted into). I have a feeling this subset of vehicles got batched into the same group and someone at Tesla forgot to add this batch to the update list.

Keep posting if you guys received the update from 103/104.

2% or less of the current fleet is running 2021.11.103/104 according to TeslaFi (which not everyone is opted into). I have a feeling this subset of vehicles got batched into the same group and someone at Tesla forgot to add this batch to the update list.

Keep posting if you guys received the update from 103/104.
Well, I wish it were as simple as this but I'm pretty confident its not - I've seen a few .103/.104 cars roll up to 2021.36.5.5 on TeslaFi, also, the few on here, thus far they've all been non-FSD. Just looking at previous update history, I suspect FSD cars will update to 2021.36.5.1 to allow for the "request fsd beta access" button unless a new build comes out before we get updated. Today marks 4 weeks from delivery for me, hoping the update fairy comes by to say hello soon!

EDIT: ehh I'm not sure what the new FSD build will be, its so hard to KNOW what's going on by just watching TeslaFi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobbsave
The .103 build seems to have a rather annoying bug where the doors open constantly and automatically when no one is near the vehicle, specifically when the vehicle wakes from sleep, the home location is set and the vehicle is within the geofence of the home location.
I've seen this animation each time the car wakes up from sleep in the App, but I didn't think it was actually affecting the car. Have you seen this affect the physical doors? It also shows the hatch as opening/closing, which I don't think it happening since it's hasn't been smashing up against the garage door.

I've seen this animation each time the car wakes up from sleep in the App, but I didn't think it was actually affecting the car. Have you seen this affect the physical doors? It also shows the hatch as opening/closing, which I don't think it happening since it's hasn't been smashing up against the garage door.
Yes. In my case, when I open the app to see that the drivers door is open, when I arrive in the garage, the same car door is unlocked and ajar. I’ve also been near the car when it wakes, makes a battery click sound followed by the same door unlocking and opening slightly. Has been happening consistently for a month and no software updates available from 2021.11.103 yet. SC appointment on Friday.

The .103 build seems to have a rather annoying bug where the doors open constantly and automatically when no one is near the vehicle, specifically when the vehicle wakes from sleep, the home location is set and the vehicle is within the geofence of the home location.
I have never had this happen and I am on .103.

I think if it was widespread we would have heard a lot more about it.