Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.11.x Firmware

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am on 2021.36.5.5 so how you did it? I don't see FSD or Safety score
As soon as the download finished and installed I went to the autopilot option and it was there all the way at the top “Request full self-driving beta”

Attachments

• 239B5F94-5C3B-48BC-BD95-03C0CD09724F.jpeg
    239B5F94-5C3B-48BC-BD95-03C0CD09724F.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 112
well it does not work, I get the message to see live camera feed, need to enable in settings... but nothing to change in settings. Also the microphone is not enabled or working from the app, yet enabled by the phone
yes iPhone is fully updated and app is latest available 4.2.2
You have to go into setting in the car not the app. Controls (car on bottom left of screen) > Safety & Security > View Live Camera via Mobile App

Reactions: Trooper
Hi everyone. I got my model y on 9/24 and just like everyone here, I was waiting and waiting and waiting and nothing. Today right after I parked the car in my garage and it connected to my wifi, I switched the software update preferences from advanced to standard and in like 15 seconds I saw a green download arrow and it began updating. It got me 2021.36.5.5, i had the car on park with the driver door open when I pressed from advanced to standard. Not sure if today was my day or if that actually made a difference. Give it a try.
I got 36.5.5 yesterday then this morning .8

Received the option for 38.6 tonight. I’m doing my first supercharger test tomorrow and currently at 28% battery. Any reason to not apply the update with a "low" battery? I was planning to charge back up to 80% tomorrow night.

Edit: I just got 36.5.5 two days ago…

Last edited: