Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.12.25.6 update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ABC2D

Dec 19, 2016
Home
New game Sky Force Reloaded and new language support (Finnish and Croatian):

2021.12.25.6 (1).JPG
2021.12.25.6 (2).JPG

Yea.. got this yesterday. Was so excited to see us FINALLY get of the 4th week branch. Then to find out, oh.. it's just a video game I will never play and 2 languages... makes me a sad panda...

Oh, I'm guessing it's much more than that. Just that you can't see it, doesn't mean it's there.

They wouldn't jump branches if there weren't something under the hood more than a game ...

The game is kind of cool but really need a game controller. When are they going to make these wireless compatible
You can easily buy what you need on Amazon:

Hopefully the new S & X will eventually have built-in Bluetooth support for controllers. For now, it's been confirmed that the above solution still works.

Not sure if it’s coincidence on my 2017 dinosaur model x with 100k miles but after the update noticed all doors on passenger side don’t open with pressing handle and only open from center screen or key fob. Also noticed that windows do not open at all while supercharging. But work fine while driving.

Tried a reset, no change. Anyone else see issues like with with new update? Might be service center time.

• Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert