Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.12.25.6 update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this 25.12.6 update last night. New bugs galore! I really like the these bug fix updates - they've gotten really good at introducing new bugs.

Album art in USB playback is still broken. At this point I don't expect them to ever fix it. But they found a new way to annoy me - the one-press on the leftmost corner of the music tab to resize it up or down has stopped working. Really nice to establish a convenient way to manage the thing and then take it way. Bravo tesla.

And sentry mode turned off when my car reached 21%, instead of the 20% it used to. Brilliant. I'm sure this will improve functionality immensely.

• Love
Reactions: X-pilot
Installed on our 2020 X yesterday afternoon, started getting random park assist errors, rear passenger airbag errors, now AC won’t turn off both screens blank. App shows its online when connected to WiFi but can’t change anything and with AC on since yesterday you would think range would have dropped, but per the app, nope.
I was able to get a few reboots in this morning and got the center screen up, but all options don’t work. Can’t press to open frunk, can’t turn the AC off, nothing stuck in a frozen state where nothing responds. Roadside assistance tow truck just picked it up to take to service……

• Informative
Reactions: X-pilot
Still not 100% positive on this, but it feels like regenerative brake has gotten softer after the update. I have received couple of regenerative brake is not active notice when I start driving and they disappeared after a while but i feel like braking is much softer now. Anyone else with similar experience?

• Disagree
Reactions: Silicon Desert
Not sure if it’s coincidence on my 2017 dinosaur model x with 100k miles but after the update noticed all doors on passenger side don’t open with pressing handle and only open from center screen or key fob. Also noticed that windows do not open at all while supercharging. But work fine while driving.

Tried a reset, no change. Anyone else see issues like with with new update? Might be service center time.
After installing the update my (cel) internet connection was lost. Wifi connection is fine. Various reboots did not help. Have contacted service center now.

Installed on our 2020 X yesterday afternoon, started getting random park assist errors, rear passenger airbag errors, now AC won’t turn off both screens blank. App shows its online when connected to WiFi but can’t change anything and with AC on since yesterday you would think range would have dropped, but per the app, nope.
I was able to get a few reboots in this morning and got the center screen up, but all options don’t work. Can’t press to open frunk, can’t turn the AC off, nothing stuck in a frozen state where nothing responds. Roadside assistance tow truck just picked it up to take to service……
Installed on my 2020 X also and have constant park assist errors, screens freeze, AP showed frozen cars around me, reboots take an eternity, and my AP chime seems distorted. Not so great so far.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Update borked my AP - get "Cruise Control unavailable" when trying to engage and constant display of "Software Update Required. Contact Tesla Service" error. Also, the earliest appointment is more than 3 weeks out and the phone support says I have to go to the service center. I did the two-finger reboot as well as the service menu power off... nothing.