Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.12.25.6 update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Teslafi is showing that the largest number of cars is still on 2021.4.18.2, with a healthy sized number also on 2021.4.18.11. The combined number of cars on these two version is significantly bigger than those that are on the 12.25 variants. So don't worry, and be patient!

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Teslafi is showing that the largest number of cars is still on 2021.4.18.2, with a healthy sized number also on 2021.4.18.11. The combined number of cars on these two version is significantly bigger than those that are on the 12.25 variants. So don't worry, and be patient!

Thanks. The graph is not showing 2021.4.18.2 for me anymore. When I look at the graph, it seems like everyone has moved on to 2021.12.x now.

jzQjEEo.png

Some feedback--
Braking is much more natural when coming up to traffic lights with this firmware. It doesn't go to set speed and then hit the brakes hard.

AP had a problem where it'll follow the car ahead of me into a turning lane (always left, never right) at traffic lights. I haven't encountered this (yet).

You and me both buddy.

18.11 which is progressing to newest release, it's much slower then most other versions with large installed owner bases.

I got an update notification this morning. I was so excited. I thought I was finally getting 2021.12. Nope. It was another iteration of 2021.4. It was 2021.4.21.3. So, I am still on a 2021.4 version.

More feedback--
Regen (normal setting) on this update was reduced significantly. I had to hustle to make a left at a light the other day and I needed to hit the brakes to slow. Usually regen is strong enough that I generally don't have to tap the brakes. I know that people have complained about getting nauseous, but I'm used to strong engine braking and can regulate the trottle when I want to brake smoothly.

I hope they restore the regen back to normal.