Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.24.3: Auto Pilot Died

PlixUK

Aug 15, 2021
Hereford
Hi Guys... Has anyone had problems after updates? I updated to 2021.24.3 yesterday and now I can not see speed limits displayed or use any of the auto pilot function. An error came up saying "Software Update Required. Arrange a Service", with an additional warning stating "Autopilot Safety/Convenience Features Unavailable/Features may be restored on next drive". I've been out a few times since but both notices still come up.

Any ideas outside of booking the service?

Cheers

hugh_jassol

Jan 26, 2019
Los Angeles
Hi Guys... Has anyone had problems after updates? I updated to 2021.24.3 yesterday and now I can not see speed limits displayed or use any of the auto pilot function. An error came up saying "Software Update Required. Arrange a Service", with an additional warning stating "Autopilot Safety/Convenience Features Unavailable/Features may be restored on next drive". I've been out a few times since but both notices still come up.

Any ideas outside of booking the service?

Cheers
this happened to me a couple of software updates ago. I booked service, which was for 3 weeks out, but then I was contacted over the app a few days later. The tech logged in to my car, re-installed the software update, and I was good to go.

Zapinho

Aug 20, 2021
Queensland australia
I’ve had some weird problems since installing the August 2021 update on the advanced stream. Autopilot is very slow to start moving when behind a vehicle at traffic lights. Maybe 3 seconds before moving which increases the risk of being rear ended. I’ve been getting weird speed limit signs that are simply NOT in use in Australia, like 55 kmh. I get notifications that visualisations are degraded. Or touchscreen becomes non responsive. Or red alert that charging components are faulty. Service call booked for next week

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC