Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.24.3: Auto Pilot Died

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys... Has anyone had problems after updates? I updated to 2021.24.3 yesterday and now I can not see speed limits displayed or use any of the auto pilot function. An error came up saying "Software Update Required. Arrange a Service", with an additional warning stating "Autopilot Safety/Convenience Features Unavailable/Features may be restored on next drive". I've been out a few times since but both notices still come up.

Any ideas outside of booking the service?

Cheers

Hi Guys... Has anyone had problems after updates? I updated to 2021.24.3 yesterday and now I can not see speed limits displayed or use any of the auto pilot function. An error came up saying "Software Update Required. Arrange a Service", with an additional warning stating "Autopilot Safety/Convenience Features Unavailable/Features may be restored on next drive". I've been out a few times since but both notices still come up.

Any ideas outside of booking the service?

Cheers
this happened to me a couple of software updates ago. I booked service, which was for 3 weeks out, but then I was contacted over the app a few days later. The tech logged in to my car, re-installed the software update, and I was good to go.

I’ve had some weird problems since installing the August 2021 update on the advanced stream. Autopilot is very slow to start moving when behind a vehicle at traffic lights. Maybe 3 seconds before moving which increases the risk of being rear ended. I’ve been getting weird speed limit signs that are simply NOT in use in Australia, like 55 kmh. I get notifications that visualisations are degraded. Or touchscreen becomes non responsive. Or red alert that charging components are faulty. Service call booked for next week