Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.24.4 Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I updated to 2021.24.4 two nights ago. The following morning my MS had no regen available as if the battery was fully charged or very cold. It was parked in my garage at 70 degrees. I rebooted my car three times and powered off once. No change, so I charged my car to warm the battery and regained full regen. I drove for a short time and parked back in my garage. Three hours later, my car showed I only had about 50% of full regen available. The garage was at 73 degrees. Once again rebooting and powering off did not change anything. I went the rest of the day with half regen available. This morning, my car shows I only have about 25% of full regen available. The garage was at 70 degrees. Again rebooting and powering off did not change the amount of regen available.

Anyone else experience this with 2021.24.4?

I updated to 2021.24.4 two nights ago. The following morning my MS had no regen available as if the battery was fully charged or very cold. It was parked in my garage at 70 degrees. I rebooted my car three times and powered off once. No change, so I charged my car to warm the battery and regained full regen. I drove for a short time and parked back in my garage. Three hours later, my car showed I only had about 50% of full regen available. The garage was at 73 degrees. Once again rebooting and powering off did not change anything. I went the rest of the day with half regen available. This morning, my car shows I only have about 25% of full regen available. The garage was at 70 degrees. Again rebooting and powering off did not change the amount of regen available.

Anyone else experience this with 2021.24.4?
Just downloaded last night. Did not have that issue or any other that I noticed on driving today.

Reactions: BCCA
I did a long drive using FSD/AP/NOA this morning and the only thing I noticed that was different was the lane following distance seems to be much longer tracking a car much farther away in my lane that was going slow I had not come up to yet, I was set on 75 and it tracked the other card at some distance at 65. I had my Tacc spacing at 3 ( where I have had it for years). it was as if the TACC spacing isn't being used any more maybe the switch to all vision? I'm an old 2017 MS but am ugraded to HDW 3

Reactions: BCCA