Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.32.10 bug?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have 2017 S 75D with MCU2. I just updated to this 32.10 version and noticed the markings on energy meter are gone. Anyone seeing this? See attached. Car drives OK so far.

Attachments

• 66141171-9785-40D3-BF85-C95DFCC1BB5B.jpeg
    66141171-9785-40D3-BF85-C95DFCC1BB5B.jpeg
    386.5 KB · Views: 325
Refresh owner here. Would love to have any energy graph.

....I did want to add my bad experience with 32.10 and see if any other refreshes have it. 2 times after the upgrade the car was on, but all displays stopped. The PRND lit up near the hazard light so I could eventually get it into gear and drive it, but neither of the front displays worked at all. Car drove fine I guess, but didn't have speedometer or anything. After about 20-30 seconds of driving it kicked on. Scroll wheel was able to lower radio volume even without the screen. Haven't driven since, but that happened on the two drives I've made so far. Was going to do a screen reboot, but it was kind of like the screen was rebooting (but music, A/C was still running the entire time). Really weird. Can't wait to get off of this weird code and get a proper build for the new layout.

Refresh owner here. Would love to have any energy graph.

....I did want to add my bad experience with 32.10 and see if any other refreshes have it. 2 times after the upgrade the car was on, but all displays stopped. The PRND lit up near the hazard light so I could eventually get it into gear and drive it, but neither of the front displays worked at all. Car drove fine I guess, but didn't have speedometer or anything. After about 20-30 seconds of driving it kicked on. Scroll wheel was able to lower radio volume even without the screen. Haven't driven since, but that happened on the two drives I've made so far. Was going to do a screen reboot, but it was kind of like the screen was rebooting (but music, A/C was still running the entire time). Really weird. Can't wait to get off of this weird code and get a proper build for the new layout.
Golden rule to Tesla is Always reboot your car by pressing the scroll wheels after every update.

Reactions: foos and TessP100D