Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just downloaded .22 a few minutes ago. Indeed, it adds the FSD button, which I haven't pushed yet. I wanted to get some more info here first! :) It's very clear that it's beta software, and you have to acknowledge three disclaimers/warnings. But my question is this: I'm much more of an experimenter and tester than my wife is. If I request FSD, can we turn it on just for my profile and not hers? Most features are this way, but just want to verify...
Just like with old FSD, you have toggles for the separate features, you can just disable autosteer on city streets in the autopilot menu on her profile. But you have to get the beta installed on your car first

Noticed that the time between the car annoying you to move the steering wheel, when on auto-pilot, has gone down from 45 seconds to around 12 seconds. (My first update, so this may have been in other updates that I never got.) Annoying. 45 seconds was nice.

Got the button and it's pushed.......where do I find my driving rating numbers ???? I've seen posts showing it on the App and what looks like a page from the display in the car. I cant find it on either.
In app, with a new page. App has to be 4.1, which may only be available on Apple side so far. Several people had trouble getting the extra page to display. You may need to kill the app and restart, or restart phone, after you have opted in to the beta in the car.

Reactions: StanMI
.21 installed yesterday on my M3 SR+ delivered in Aug so this is its first update. The display now locks up on almost every drive requiring a reboot, when its not locked up the speedometer goes missing from the display sometimes. EDIT: Just did the hard reboot procedure and went for a drive and it didn't happen so fingers crossed that solved it.

Last edited:
As I posted in another thread, I have FSD subscription. But my car went from 4.21.3 to 32.21...and not 32.22?!?! Aren't I supposed to get the "button" for Beta program request? I mean, I pay for it??

Late June delivery VIN 999,xxx. No idea when everybody else with FSD went to 2021.32.22 and I'm stuck on 2021.32.21???

Maybe it will be one of those one/two day later and another update is going to push to my car. But I haven't seen anybody on TeslaFi or Scope etc...go from 2021.32.21 to 32.22 as an upgrade path. Bizarre.

EDIT: while typing this...all of the sudden, I'm getting 2021.32.22 after it went to 32.21 as an FSD subscriber. Apparently Elon saw the err of his ways and he is making it right and Beta request time...probably won't get it...but hey, worth a shot.

Last edited:
50 minute installation and this is what I got. View attachment 713900
This sound update is actually a big deal - if you like music. The sound system is dramatically improved I find. Although the immersive sound speakers may even be less prominent than they were, a lot more work has been done to the sound in general (at least with the Premium sound system). At least in my m3 it's like getting a completely new audio system - in a good way. Try it out and enjoy.

This sound update is actually a big deal - if you like music. The sound system is dramatically improved I find. Although the immersive sound speakers may even be less prominent than they were, a lot more work has been done to the sound in general (at least with the Premium sound system). At least in my m3 it's like getting a completely new audio system - in a good way. Try it out and enjoy.

@angelman agreed. The immersive sound, while still artificial sounding, is far less so now, and much more enjoyable. The auto setting seems to be working well on the limited set of music I've tried since getting the feature with the 2021.32.10 update a couple of weeks ago. For anyone that doesn't already have this from a previous update like 32.10, you may be pleasantly surprised after installing a 32.x build...

Anyone here with a 2020/2021 Model X with 2021.32.21 installed? If so, can you please provide feedback on the following?

1. Did it install OK on the first time?
2. Do you still get Park Assist warnings?
3. Does your Homelink work OK now?
4. Does your suspension still auto-lift erroneously?

I'm debating on installing it but after my car was towed for a failed SD card, I'm hesitant.

Thanks!

Noticed that the time between the car annoying you to move the steering wheel, when on auto-pilot, has gone down from 45 seconds to around 12 seconds. (My first update, so this may have been in other updates that I never got.) Annoying. 45 seconds was nice.
I had the same issue and I bought a steering wheel spinner on Amazon for $21. I placed on the bottom right (middle) of my wheel and I just touch a wee bit and all is well and not as annoying as wiggling so much as to come out of EAP

@angelman agreed. The immersive sound, while still artificial sounding, is far less so now, and much more enjoyable. The auto setting seems to be working well on the limited set of music I've tried since getting the feature with the 2021.32.10 update a couple of weeks ago. For anyone that doesn't already have this from a previous update like 32.10, you may be pleasantly surprised after installing a 32.x build...
Only problem is you can't hear sirens :)