Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.32.22 update missing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was excited by the news about the FSD Beta update with buttons and Safety Scores and all...

... but I haven't seen the 2021.32.22 update yet. My 2020 Model Y is still on 2021.24.11, and no prompt to update to 2021.32.22.

I looked for comments about others missing this update...but I haven't seen anyone complaining about not getting the 2021.32.22 update. People bring up not having the Android app update, but everyone seems to be getting the 2021.32 22 update...?

Am I the only one here who didn't get the update? Is there something wrong with my car...? I checked - it is connected to my wifi, ir's plugged in right now, and I have the latest Android app available on Google Play.

What am I doing wrong...?
Thanks for the insight. I bought a used 2017 S recently and updated to 2020.48.37.6, but my research indicates there have been more recent updates and I’m not seeing their availability in my car. Is there a resource where I can verify what versions are available for my model/configuration?

Thanks for the insight. I bought a used 2017 S recently and updated to 2020.48.37.6, but my research indicates there have been more recent updates and I’m not seeing their availability in my car. Is there a resource where I can verify what versions are available for my model/configuration.
I’ve learned that updates greater than 2020.48.37.8 are not available for my configuration without an upgrade to MCU2 and perhaps AP3 as well. I did receive and install .37.8 but it’s really nothing more than bug fixes. Really dampens my enthusiasm for Tesla’s ideal of perpetually improving via cost-free over the air updates; it will cost me $3,000 + tax to get up to date :(