Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed on my 2021 Radar-Y. Looks like interior camera will notify if you are not paying attention to driving, and there is some more language support. Darn, was hoping for the vision stack for AutoPark.

Attachments

• IMG_4755.jpg
    IMG_4755.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 139
Installed on my 2021 Radar-Y. Looks like interior camera will notify if you are not paying attention to driving, and there is some more language support. Darn, was hoping for the vision stack for AutoPark.
Assuming you already have the, ultrasonic based, Autopark features they are unlikely to include anything in the release notes about it changing to be based on Tesla Vision.

Assuming you already have the, ultrasonic based, Autopark features they are unlikely to include anything in the release notes about it changing to be based on Tesla Vision.

As I understand it the Tesla Vision version doesn't require a vehicle on side for perpendicular parking so I think it's worth mentioning in the release notes.

They also have to update the manual.

It’s interesting to see vehicles updated to a new version, and then updated to a newer version within days, while others are still waiting for any new update. I thought it was limited to certain models, however, after looking as TeslaFi many times, I’ve seen certain S,X,3, and Y’s are being updated from 2021.24 to 2021.32. I wish Tesla had a rhyme or reason for their rollout…

Reactions: Ron_M3 and devobail
I think 32.5 Autopark improvements were refresh S/X-only as well.

Perhaps visualization got a bit smoother or detailed in 32.5.

I haven't noticed any differences in AP behavior since about the 4.18.3 firmware. I'm sure there's been a bunch of tweaks and fixes, but its all been working well. I just enable AP and let the car do its thing. Its the way it should be.

What would that have to do with radar?