Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s interesting to see vehicles updated to a new version, and then updated to a newer version within days, while others are still waiting for any new update. I thought it was limited to certain models, however, after looking as TeslaFi many times, I’ve seen certain S,X,3, and Y’s are being updated from 2021.24 to 2021.32. I wish Tesla had a rhyme or reason for their rollout…
Just because we don’t always know what it is, doesn’t mean they don’t have a plan….. :)

Reactions: vamike and Piggyz
So for the Model 3, other than the interior camera working and speed limit mode, well unless you happen to know Hebrew, 32.5 is of no real value.

And if y'all believe that the vid feed from the interior camera won't go anywhere, I have some stunning Atlantic ocean front property in Utah I'd like to sell you. ;)

Actually, that Atlantic waterfront property will eventually become a reality. When the continents move around. Maybe about the same time as FSD will drop it's Beta designation.;)

Got the 32.5 update and took it out to see what impact the camera activation would have on the nagging (MYLR Vin x48xxx). If it was working you could have fooled me. Got nagged just as often, though I was making a point of looking straight ahead. Is there some sort of calibration period?

Got the 32.5 update and took it out to see what impact the camera activation would have on the nagging (MYLR Vin x48xxx). If it was working you could have fooled me. Got nagged just as often, though I was making a point of looking straight ahead. Is there some sort of calibration period?
My understanding is that it doesn't reduce nags, it introduces additional nags if it notices you not paying attention. (Like if you grab and start looking at your phone.)

Hebrew.JPG

As long as we have “the button” available to us stuck vision only cars I’ll be happy… or any bugfixes for autopilot/etc are what I want vs just floof like car wash mode or Disney+ ……… I have carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome right now in BOTH arms and am relying on AP as much as possible to reduce the pain

Reactions: Transformer