Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My XM and Immersive Sound are both working. It makes the car so much better, but does it have a satellite connection or is it over cellular? I would love to know I can be in the middle of the dessert and still gettunes.

Reactions: cwanja
It almost feels like Tesla is a bit of a mess in terms of software right now. 32.5 had the sub adjustment (with no mention of it in the patch notes), and now 32.10 is further trying to fix the audio which - as many of us have noted, really isn't much better than the Model 3 premium audio, - if at all!

Just seeing this post sorry for the delayed reply. But Nope nope nope. The refresh MS audio system, when tuned properly, is the best Tesla audio system to date, no question. M3 does not have the clarity, bass or responsiveness the new system has.

No luck! Still not showing up in sources
Was it in your release notes? This is what mine showed. If it was in your release notes then I suggest rebooting the car again. It shows up fine in my garage btw.

Attachments

• IMG_5843.jpg
    IMG_5843.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Informative
Reactions: GrnSqrl