Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After market tuning? Or software based tuning? If there is a "specific" software setting for tuning, can you share?

Crazy part is, 90% of the time I listen to Podcasts. So I could not careless for the sound. But the 10% I do, if I can make it better I am all ears.

Good Q. By tuned I just meant good EQ setup in the Audio Settings. I like rock, hip hop, beats, talk and all kinds of music. Like it bassy with sharp high hits too. This is where I have mine set right now (the recent sub channel addition was sweet to fine tune low end):

IMG_0005.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cwanja
Looks like this is a mostly refresh S update, just for data point installing this (32.10) for my old model x which used to have MCU1 but post upgrade to MCU2/FSD. Will see if it brings anything, maybe just immersive sound?

Reactions: cwanja
Good Q. By tuned I just meant good EQ setup in the Audio Settings. I like rock, hip hop, beats, talk and all kinds of music. Like it bassy with sharp high hits too. This is where I have mine set right now (the recent sub channel addition was sweet to fine tune low end):

View attachment 708968
Thank you so much! Been seeing more of the V setup as people have been demoing the bass and now sub settings. This is awesome. Thank again.

Last edited:
Does anyone find that Sirus XM is better than the slacker music service that comes with the premium connectivity? I’m just wondering why so many people have missed Sirus
Because SiriusXM is via satellite and when you don’t have good cell service is still works. SiriusXM is great when traveling and being able to listen to sports, talk radio and music. I would not have a car without it, because I travel so much. No brainer. :)

Because SiriusXM is via satellite and when you don’t have good cell service is still works. SiriusXM is great when traveling and being able to listen to sports, talk radio and music. I would not have a car without it, because I travel so much. No brainer. :)
Completely agree. I like variety of music and like the ability to change channels to find a song I like. And no commercials at a reasonable monthly price.

My XM and Immersive Sound are both working. It makes the car so much better, but does it have a satellite connection or is it over cellular? I would love to know I can be in the middle of the dessert and still gettunes.

It’s definitely satellite. It goes off when I pull into the garage, comes back on when I pull out of the garage. Dead zone as I enter the city as the buildings cause a satellite shadow from the southwest. Absolutely receiving via satellite.

I know some people are “meh” about SXM but I’m guessing these folks don’t drive through remote areas. Out here in Colorado it’s a godsend on the eastern plains and through the mountains. To me it finally makes the car feel complete.

(special thanks to the guy in the other thread whose recommendation was to cut a jazz CD to USB or “talk to your wife” in dead zones. Thanks for the protip, pal)

Does anyone find that Sirus XM is better than the slacker music service that comes with the premium connectivity? I’m just wondering why so many people have missed Sirus

95% of the reason I love and have SiriusXM is to listen to Howard Stern on 100 and 101. The satellite radio is also good for road trips where there is no reception and for catching up on news, etc. The comedy channels are pretty good too.