Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.32.x

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
What section of the app or place are you able to close the windows. I don’t see it. Is it under security and does the car need
To be hooked to wifi to do this?
Look under Climate...but it doesn't work on all cars. I saw the option was showing up for our 2017 S 100D but it said the windows can't be closed remotely, just like with the Vent option.

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
I do see vent under climate. Is that for the small vent windows? I have a 21 S LR
It should work on the new S. So yes, if you click Vent, it will open all windows slightly and then you should be able to close the windows with it as well. If the windows are already open, you should be able to close them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210915-102451_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20210915-102451_Tesla.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 24
I got it last night too and this AM when I went for a drive, I noticed the 'hash marks' for instant energy consumption were missing (i.e. it would usually show 50, 100, 150, 200 on my dial but now there is nothing). I did a reboot but still missing. Did Tesla remove them? Or is it a bug?
Same for me, the 'hash marks' for instant energy consumption are missing.

Looks like model 3s are getting the new immersive sound settings. Any idea what “additional granularity” means in this context?

5 levels of selection vs 3, new slider control, new "Auto" button which supposedly dynamically adjusts immersion based on the audio (ick) and the slider is moved to the EQ settings screen (which is great).

Reactions: momo3605

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
is that a new feature because on my car if you select the vent option you receive a prompt that says if you vent them you're unable to close them remotely.
If you have an old Model S (pre-2019), you will receive the warning. I'm not sure if 2019-2020 S & X have the functionality. If you have a 3, Y or 2021+ Model S, it works fine to vent the windows or roll them back up.

MrKool

Nov 30, 2019
Virginia
If you have an old Model S (pre-2019), you will receive the warning. I'm not sure if 2019-2020 S & X have the functionality. If you have a 3, Y or 2021+ Model S, it works fine to vent the windows or roll them back up.
2020 MS LR here and only have vent even though I see the button tnat says close it gives and error that my car can not use this feature which sucks

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC