Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do see vent under climate. Is that for the small vent windows? I have a 21 S LR
It should work on the new S. So yes, if you click Vent, it will open all windows slightly and then you should be able to close the windows with it as well. If the windows are already open, you should be able to close them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210915-102451_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20210915-102451_Tesla.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 69
I got it last night too and this AM when I went for a drive, I noticed the 'hash marks' for instant energy consumption were missing (i.e. it would usually show 50, 100, 150, 200 on my dial but now there is nothing). I did a reboot but still missing. Did Tesla remove them? Or is it a bug?
Same for me, the 'hash marks' for instant energy consumption are missing.

is that a new feature because on my car if you select the vent option you receive a prompt that says if you vent them you're unable to close them remotely.
If you have an old Model S (pre-2019), you will receive the warning. I'm not sure if 2019-2020 S & X have the functionality. If you have a 3, Y or 2021+ Model S, it works fine to vent the windows or roll them back up.

is that a new feature because on my car if you select the vent option you receive a prompt that says if you vent them you're unable to close them remotely.
you can also download a 3rd party app if you would like to roll them up. i have remote for tesla and watch app for tesla and i can roll up my windows in my 19 MX with both.

If you have an old Model S (pre-2019), you will receive the warning. I'm not sure if 2019-2020 S & X have the functionality. If you have a 3, Y or 2021+ Model S, it works fine to vent the windows or roll them back up.
2020 MS LR here and only have vent even though I see the button tnat says close it gives and error that my car can not use this feature which sucks

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker