Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Of moderate interest if you track this stuff, some folk on the 2021.24.x release got updated to 24.11 - none of them are currently getting this release so far, but others on 24.4 or 24.5 are.

Full disclosure, the only reason I noticed was that my car got 24.11 just as it showed up on TeslaFi which got me tracking it.
Yep, still no evidence of vehicles getting the update from .11: https://www.teslafi.com/firmware.php?detail=2021.32.10 3c2905662

And anecdotally I've two vehicles that received the .11 update in rapid succession after coming from (respectively) .4 and .5.

My MX 2021.32.10 is on 50% downloading status for the past 1 hour ... not sure what is going on
Update 16 Sept, 2021- display was dark but headlights were on , disconnected the SD card for Dashcam, just did 2 thumb wheel press w/o pressing the brake pedal. Display came back on, re-started the download, and subsequently installed itself successfully. Connected back SD card for dashcam - all looks good for now .

Yep, still no evidence of vehicles getting the update from .11: https://www.teslafi.com/firmware.php?detail=2021.32.10 3c2905662

And anecdotally I've two vehicles that received the .11 update in rapid succession after coming from (respectively) .4 and .5.
Also, in Teslafi my car isn't showing that my config in any of the other newer releases. Usually it will show an icon if others with my config have newer updates.
Maybe there is something in 32.10 that this config won't work with.
Really too early to tell right now, as .11 has only been out a few days. It could all change next week :)
Just wish that greentheonly could lay eyes on it :)

getting 2021.32.10 now on Canadian Tesla Model 3 AWD Long Range, just got 2021.24.4 a few weeks ago, updates are coming MUCH more frequently than before, I have FSD package but no beta yet.

Canadian 2019 M3 Performance w/FSD pack here and just got 2021.32.10 coming from 2021.24.4. Haven't taken car out for a drive yet but release notes introduced new immersive audio feature (3 levels plus automatic) as well 2021.32 notes mention new language and cabin camera will now be used for monitoring of inattentive drivers.

Should be interesting if see if AP engages asI have a camera blocker on my cabin camera.

Just installed too and noticed that the SuC icons on the nav are back to the original way: just a red drop with a white lightning. Not the count of free stalls. Rebooted twice but still the same.
Also notes mention immersive sound. I have the basic sound, so indeed there is no immersive option in the settings.
Sounds familiar to others or is it just my car?

My 2021 MX LR+ just downloaded 2021.32.10 but I'm not installing it quite yet. Just got my MX back from service about 1.5 weeks ago after it getting 2021.12.25.7 and having all sorts of issues ultimately bricking my car. It was towed to the SC and the SD card reformatted and 2021.24.4 pushed and 24.5 installed after I picked it up.

Still have some quirks with "Park Assist" errors occasionally as well as an inconsistent Homelink. Oh yeah, the suspension height markers aren't lined up but that doesn't bother me.

Going on a road trip to Zion NP in a month and don't want to risk anything if what i have is working. Hoping 32.10 is good though but will wait and see

My MX 2021.32.10 is on 50% downloading status for the past 1 hour ... not sure what is going on
Update 16 Sept, 2021- display was dark but headlights were on , disconnected the SD card for Dashcam, just did 2 thumb wheel press w/o pressing the brake pedal. Display came back on, re-started the download, and subsequently installed itself successfully. Connected back SD card for dashcam - all looks good for now .